My Pillow

Has anyone ever purchased a " My Pillow" ? I see Weiss is selling them. I have a hard time finding a comfortable pillow. Your thoughts are much appreciated!!!

I don't have one, but several friends do and they love them. If you get the deal on tv, you get two regular pillows and two travel size. I'm not interested, but if I see the commercial again I'll let you know the details. (I don't even remember what channel)

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Dec '16

The 2 for 1 deal is on their website.

www.mypillow.com

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

my friend loves his - I tried it and hated it

4catmom 4catmom
Dec '16

My son ordered 2 and sent them back. The filling in both of them separated and the pillows were just a big lump.

After researching about them, and reading plenty of things, I decided against spending the $89 for their "Special".

I think my decision was a good one.

Look into who exactly the "National Sleep Foundation" that touts the My Pillow is.

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/mypillow/

If that doesn't help you, here is a pretty unbiased review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z859kdAivvU

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Dec '16

The pillows are very lumpy. I sent mine back.

Christine Christine
Dec '16

I bought one...hate it, very uncomfortable!

Browning
Dec '16

They are a Christmas request from my husband. I think Santa already has them on his sleigh...

Joyful Joyful
Dec '16

Love mine

cat lover cat lover
Dec '16

I didn't like it at all. I sent them back.

shady shady
Dec '16

Didn't like it either

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
Dec '16

My husband and I have one each. We are for the most part happy with them. They aren't not without flaws, but are pretty consistently better than all the others we have tried. It's nice that you can machine wash and dry when they begin to get too clumpy.

LVres LVres
Dec '16

I've had one for several years and am very happy with it.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Dec '16

We did not like them .

PREDATOR PREDATOR
Dec '16

I got a shredded memory foam pillow on Amazon. It's very firm, but contours anyway way you like, and stays that way. Love it.

Denis Denis
Dec '16

Denis, that pillow isn't helping you sleep at 3am!

maja2 maja2
Dec '16

The 2 for 1 deal is no deal. You can buy for $49 at walmart. On tv its $99 for 2.

My husband had the same problem with getting comfortable on pillows. He loves his my pillow.

Hackettstown wife Hackettstown wife
Dec '16

Pillows are a very personal thing, so no review you get from others will be helpful to YOU.

But I will tell you my wife and I tried it, and didn't like it. I think we used it maybe a week.

That shredded foam pillow Denis just mentioned sounds interesting tho!!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Dec '16

I like the memory foam with cooling gel that they sell at Kohl's. They have a few different ones at various prices.

Joyce Joyce
Dec '16

I also bought pillows at Kohls and although they were crazy expensive, i got them on sale and I can't be happier. Absolutely love them.

Denise Denise
Dec '16

My Pillow does a lot of advertising and my thinking is "the bigger the ad the bigger the lie"

Lamppost Lamppost
Dec '16

Whatever you do, if you buy it, DON"T wash or dry it!

sapphirebluz sapphirebluz
Dec '16

I agree with JR. ....definitely a personal thing when it comes to pillows.
My boyfriend bought (2) he loves it and I hate it....

FYI--QVC is selling them today: 2 Queen pillows for $64 or 2 King for $69.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Dec '16

$32 for a pillow? I don't know about anyone else but I pay $3.97 each for my pillows. And I'm reasonably happy with them. Even at that sale price, a pillow better be giving me a lot more than just a good night's sleep every night.

The my pillow has chunks of fill inside.
My Granddaughter has two, and says she loves them.
I like sleeping on a feather filled pillow. Loosely filled.
Ha Ha....I remember sleeping on a feather pillow as a kid, and the small feather quills would stick out through the pillow....
( Funny, as I am typing this, the my pillow ad is on the TV! )

Embryodad Embryodad
Dec '16

You said that right GC!!!

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Dec '16

You almost can't put a price on Pillows and mattresses. The price of the mypillow isnt cheap...but they last for a long time and if it works for the individual is a price worth paying. Good sleep is a great way to feel good and avoid getting sick. Even a $50 pillow will quickly pay for itself if you dont get sick once because your immunity is better and you can avoid a trip to the doctor.

I have one...is it the best thing ever...no...but its a solid pillow that to me is better than most...and I'm particular about my pillows.

Route 46
Dec '16

Joyce - agreed the Kolhs Gel pillows are fabulous!

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Dec '16

I love the Kohls gel pillows!!!

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Dec '16

Looks like My Pillow gets in more hot water:

"The Better Business Bureau didn’t need to sleep on it before slashing MyPillow’s ratings.

The Minnesota-based company, best known for its customizable pillow product heavily advertised through television informercials, was downgraded by the BBB for violating its advertiser code.

The Bureau revoked MyPillow’s accreditation, lowering the company’s rating to an “F” after a “pattern of compaints” and violations involving the company’s ongoing “buy one, get one free” promotion."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article-1.2933198

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Jan '17

We received the My Pillow as a Christmas gift from my daughter this year. So far we both love our My Pillow...

Joyful Joyful
Jan '17

The Better Business Bureau itself is a business and imo a scam.

But it is amazing the blind faith people put into it because of the word bureau.

I got a My Pillow for Christmas and so far I love it.

2-cents
Jan '17

I've had mine about a year. No more shoulder pain. I wash it and it comes out fine. You just have to fluff it and it's good to go

Love mine too !

hockeymom115 hockeymom115
Jan '17

my husband and i both love our My Pillows!

comfy
Jan '17

Total trash.... I've never had such terrible neck pain from a pillow. My chiropractor is still fixing the damage it's done 2 months later.

Mel124 Mel124
Jan '17

I had one for awhile and I didn't like it. First it was too full of foam and there is no access to take any out. Second the foam chunks are lumpy. The pillow I am using now is Coop Home Goods Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow with Removable Polyester and Bamboo. I got it from Amazon. The foam pieces are very small so you don't feel them. Also there is a zipper on the end so you can remove some of the filling to make it just the right thickness. The one thing I didn't like is there is a slight smell from the foam. The fix for this is putting the pillow in the dryer for a few cycles and the smell goes away. It took me a long time to finally find a pillow I like and this one work for me.

Thomas A Early Thomas A Early
Jan '17

Love it, love it, love it. Have had it for about 10 years now and throw it in the washer to clean.

Marilyn Marilyn
Jan '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.