EMA Mixed Martial Arts Class

Good Day,

I am a local resident and I am looking to see if any parents on this site are currently enrolled in the 8-12 Age Group for the Mixed Martial Arts courses. The reason is I am seeking to inquiry about a possible carpool process if one exists or can be created. I am a commuting parent as many in the area are but I would truly like to see what moves can be done before my son becomes 8 and enrolls in the older group sessions. I am not looking to start until March however any and all information is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David T. David T.
Dec '16

Where are you located

I'm located a few blocks away from Mama's.

David T. David T.
Dec '16

If you are asking about the Mixed Martial Arts location they are located on 111 Main St, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 near the Quick Check by the Train Tracks.

David T. David T.
Dec '16

I am on the other end of town, otherwise I would have offered to drive your son. My daughters both attend. Great place and been beneficial on many levels.

You might not want to find a random stranger on a message board to care for your child by driving them to and from. If you have Facebook, don't ask there either.

FredFinger FredFinger
Dec '16

FredFinger, It isn't just a hey just take my child type of inquiry. I was mainly asking if a careservice already exists or if any parents that already attend could assist. Since I have a little over 3 months that would provide me with Ample time to make arrangements.

Ben I appreciate update.

I might have to find a caregiver to handle the transport to and from the MMA but might set up an update for anyone else that might be in the same type of situation. Thanks all for responding it is much appreciated.

David T. David T.
Dec '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.