Washington DMV moved?

I just saw,a big for rent sign in the port colder mall where the DMV was. Does anybody know where they are moving too?

Bug3
Dec '16

Its still right there. Was there 3 days ago.

Christine Christine
Dec '16

Its closed (temporary) as of December 7..I see for rent signs as of today

http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Location/Warren.htm

Brad2
Dec '16

It said 11/7 not 12/7. Maybe we can call on Monday and find out.

Mansfield mama Mansfield mama
Dec '16

My husband was just there a few days ago and said it was all renovated inside and looked very different but no one said anything to him about their plan to close..

Joyful Joyful
Dec '16

That's probably what it is..lots of empty space in that mall..thanks joyful

Bug3
Dec '16

Its definitely open and has been renovated. Still the best one around!

Christine Christine
Dec '16

I'll never go to the Randolph one again. The workers there are nasty. They turned what should have been a joyous day today for my son getting his license, into us getting mad and walking out, but not before I told the lady up front off... Had no issues renewing my license in Washington. We'll be going there later to get his official license.

Metsman Metsman
Dec '16

Unless you work out near Randolph or have a need to want to wait in long lines, there is no reason to go there. My experience in multiple years in Washington has been nothing but positive every time.

I just think the sheer number of people that are going to the Randolph DMV overwhelms them.

No such issue at Washington, yet at least.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Dec '16

If you think Randolph is bad, try Wayne or Morristown. LOL

Washington is hands down the best MVC office I have ever been to. A big thanks to Angelo the supervisor there who keeps things running smoothly!

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

The one on 31/202 in Flemington is pretty painless too, from my infrequent experiences there.

ianimal ianimal
Dec '16

Randolph is a cake walk compare to Morristown let alone Wayne. It's busy but the lines actually move. Oakland or Washington are even better.

I think we all should keep this our HL " little secret" , if you get my drift. / ; ^ ) [•••

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Dec '16

ok peeps.. need to renew my liscense!!

Is Washington open or Not!!!!

Can only go tomorrow...............

Yes or No??

Thanks... :)

scoop
Dec '16

YES..........it is open

Christine Christine
Dec '16

thanks Christine

scoop scoop
Dec '16

Was in and out today for a lost title for a car I am selling- took less than 15 minutes start to finish.

Definitely open, I was just there! They've expanded. I did have about a 45 minute wait to renew my license but that's because they had a lot of people in there. Things kept moving and everyone was pleasant!

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Dec '16

Spring Fever, yes!

They frequently do a topic like this on NJ 101.5 (yesterday, even), and I'm always thinking, "stop telling people about Washington!"

Tracy Tracy
Dec '16

We got my son's license last night and I told the woman who was helping us that they are so much more pleasant in Washington than in Randolph. Apparently she hears that a lot.

Metsman Metsman
Dec '16

Thanks Christine and Calico...

In and out in 15 minutes!!!! Yippy

scoop scoop
Dec '16

By the way, I think the inspection center is the only one in North Jersey that you can make appointments....

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Dec '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.