Dec 1st HL Get Together at Marley's 6pm

Come one, come all to Marley's at 6pm. Have a few laughs, eat some some good food and meet fellow Hackettstown Life posters. A nice group of people.Post if you will be able to attend or if you cannot, you can post that too. Enjoy!!!!

Mansfield mama Mansfield mama
Nov '16

Re: Dec 1st HL Get Together at Marley's 6pm

Wish I could. Already taking off Dec. 2 to be at the museum with my Santa Collection. Have fun everybody.

John C John C
Nov '16

Sorry, can't make it. Too many other things going on this week. Have fun!

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '16

I will be attending!

Natari Natari
Nov '16

I was originally planning to attend, but need to leave tomorrow afternoon on business travel. Darn.

Enjoy, ... and maybe post a pic or two? :-)

Robert Durana Robert Durana
Nov '16

I cannot make it since we moved down to South Jersey recently. Hope everyone has a fun time at Marleys at 6pm and also at the Bar Crawl.

Dec '16

Well I guess I might not go because I might be the only one and I'm shy. LOL

Natari Natari
Dec '16

I'll be going, but unless I get someone to show up at my house to watch my elderly 4 legged love, I can only stick around for an hour or so. Is it just me and you, Natari? lol I'll buy if that's the case! :)

Mike N. Mike N.
Dec '16

Ok Mike your on. I think I met you once but will tell you when tonight.I'll be the one with the rose in my hair. Just kidding! lol I will be there at 6 and near the bar.

Natari Natari
Dec '16

LOL, Natari. I don't think we've met. ?? I've only been in town since May, and haven't been real active socially. But its a deal either way! I'll be there at 6 as well then.

Mike N. Mike N.
Dec '16

The magic of Hackettstown Life! Fantastic! Have fun you two!

John C John C
Dec '16

Must have been another Mike ! LOL See you there!

Natari Natari
Dec '16

Mansfield mama - I'm confused.....you started this thread, but were never even going since you moved? LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

Calico, I saw the post that Natari put up on the How to make new friends thread. She suggested having a HL Get Together, like old times. I saw they had put up the date, December 1st but no time or place. I knew it might die if I didn't jump in, so I did. Wish I could be there too. Hope you all have a great time at Marleys and enjoy the bar crawl.

Dec '16

"You all" apparently consists of me and Natari! So thanks for the well wishes!

Mike N. Mike N.
Dec '16

You are welcome Mike N. Hope a few more people show up.

Dec '16

Got it MM.

Have fun Mike and Natari, others may show up. Some just don't like posting about it is all.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '16

Had a great time, Mike it was a pleasure meeting you. :) I realized on the way home I didn't tell you my real name LOL It's Helen.

Natari Natari
Dec '16

Glad you both had a good time.

Dec '16

I found the original post about this too late to attend. I live in Hope and if you think meeting people in Hackettstown is difficult... think again.

So anyway, I missed the Marley's get together.

Any future plans?

Sally Sally
Dec '16

The bar crawl will be on January 6th. Maybe someone can organize another HL get together???

Dec '16

Natari and I had a good time. Easy conversation, great food. And she filled me in on some other things about Hackettstown.

Would certainly be interested in attending again if an event was held.

Mike N. Mike N.
Dec '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.