Found cat - East Baldwin

Found gray and white cat in vicinity Of east baldwin st. No collar...Contact me at email we are keeping him safe and warm.

patricia mullen patricia mullen
Oct '16

Do you have a photo? So nice of you to keep him safe!

Molly
Oct '16

Is he a gray and white tabby? Or solid patches of gray and white? Are you able to post a pic?

There are a lot of cats that are well taken care of and not stray in my neighborhood that will return home, if not captured.

10yrtownie 10yrtownie
Oct '16

The cat is mostly Gray white paws white neck he's a big cat very friendly I took him in last night he's been around my house for several days I've never seen him before so we brought him in last night because it was so cold if anybody knows anybody that is missing a cap email me and I will give you my number he's a beautiful cat

Oct '16

Re: Found cat - East Baldwin

Here is a pic

Oct '16

Nice of you to take him in! He's much darker than those I see wandering my neighborhood. Hope you find his owner!

10yrtownie 10yrtownie
Oct '16

Re: Found cat - East Baldwin

Tonight this beauty decided to jump in my husbands car. I'm neighbors with the original person who found him/ her. The cat is tucked in safely in our garage with food,water and bed. Please message me if you know who he belongs to or if your looking for him/her.

Robin Mont Robin Mont
Oct '16

Why don't people take care of their animals, so sad to see so many wandering the streets.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Oct '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.