The Walking Dead Season 7

53 hours, give or take, until the season premiere. So, who gets to meet Lucille up close and personal? I tend to think that it WON'T be Glenn, because they'll want to diverge somewhat from the comic book story line. I'm thinking Maggie... or maybe Michonne.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '16

All spoilers point to Abraham, which seems to follow the Walking Dead's MO of developing characters and them killing them off.... Beth, Denise... I love Abraham, he is the only funny thing about the show, along with Eugene. I will be really PO'd if they take out Abraham. I was also thinking Michone was a possibility, it would be the best way for Negan to get back at Rick.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Oct '16

What I'm wondering is, will we really find out tomorrow or will we have to wait another week??

Not sure if they would kill off a pregnant woman, but you never know..I am thinking Abraham or Eugene..Wasn't Darryl(Norman) on the last Talking Dead show last season? I would truly miss him..

abigail abigail
Oct '16

It is probably a man, the season premiere clip shows Negan asking Rick if he just killed his right hand man.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Oct '16

I'm thinking it is Glenn. They gave some foreshadowing of it when they snuck into the Savior's compound to kill them, Glenn looked at those pictures on the wall of heads bashed in (Lucile).

There's a leak that this is going to be a horrific episode pushing the boundaries of what is allowable on TV.

Eperot Eperot
Oct '16

"It is probably a man, the season premiere clip shows Negan asking Rick if he just killed his right hand man."

Haven't seen the clip... but that makes me think Michonne.

ianimal ianimal
Oct '16

I already read the spoilers. Can't wait for Sunday....

Carol's Mom
Oct '16

Season 7... I personally cannot wait for season 1 million God will they ever shut the show off its Days of Our Lives in zombie form.

This episode is awful!!!

Jesse123 Jesse123
Oct '16

Get my ax Rick

Roywhite Roywhite
Oct '16

I won't be ordering steak tartare any time soon...

ianimal ianimal
Oct '16

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe".
"Whoever asked for more money, you must go....:>)

Episode is over.
I feel better now.

Even Talking Dead guy sounded depressed.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Oct '16

Wow. They are definitely heading in a new direction. The whole tone of the show is changed to say the least.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Oct '16

BEST line of the episode! Still has me cracking up!! Negan is a real a-hole, but funny as hell. I'm enjoying his character and the season so far.

https://youtu.be/7WTwGmig8QQ

Little pig little pig lol Negan is awesome

I'm not caring for it so much. Just shoot the guy already. His peeps will rejoice, like in the Wizard of Oz when the witch was killed. But I guess that's the way it goes.

maja2 maja2
Nov '16

"How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?" - Verbal Kint

ianimal ianimal
Nov '16

Is Negan going to die soon, please???

Iris, I'm sure he'll survive to the season finale at the very least... but I have a feeling that it will be much longer than that.

ianimal ianimal
Nov '16

Negan is still alive in the comics, so I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon.

azgirl69 azgirl69
Nov '16

*spoilers below*

Negan died in issue 125 released in April 2014. Rick slashes his throat.
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_125

honey badger honey badger
Nov '16

what an a-hole...

ianimal ianimal
Nov '16

*spoilers below*

Negan doesn't die in issue 125. Still alive in the comics
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_126

Jim L Jim L
Nov '16

Is it just me or did that season really stink?

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Dec '16

Season sucked

Booster90 Booster90
Dec '16

Love this season... Negan breathes life (or death) into the season!

Lisa1 Lisa1
Dec '16

Well, it's been kind of dull, but the finale was stomach turning. Looking forward to February.

Tracy Tracy
Dec '16

I have been late to the Dead train and binged watched from season 1 to the current season this past month. It has taken a different direction but I think it is a good one. I hate Negan but that hate is what makes me emotionally involved in the show. If you didn't have misery and active plot lines, fans would become bored with too much love and sunshine. It is the ZA after all.

The only thing I ask of the writers is to PLEASE put Daryl and Carol together. I love those two and think they have great on-screen chemistry.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jan '17

Back tonight.

maja2 maja2
Feb '17

Last night's episode was fantastic. I loved the car scene with Rick and Michonne. Rick's smile at the end was priceless. This is going to get good.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Feb '17

Now that's what I call drag racing! Ha!

Can anyone summarize the backstory of King Ezekiel? I kind of glazed over during the introduction to his character (and the Kingdom) back when he first appeared. Are we supposed to take him seriously? How do the characters take him seriously while speaking with him? It's so theatrical and silly.

Tracy Tracy
Feb '17

He admitted to carol last season that it is a character he plays because he feels that it is what his people need. People who are close to him know that. From what I can tell he is a solid guy who cares about people. He also said he was a zoo keeper, he saved the tiger from the zoo.

Jesse123 Jesse123
Feb '17

Thanks, Jesse!

Tracy Tracy
Feb '17

I do love this show! But I admit that I don't usually watch it on Sunday nights...I wait until after I read the full synopsis on AMC to prepare myself.

honey badger honey badger
Feb '17

Not a bad idea, honey badger! This show stresses me out! I have a friend who used to watch it at 11pm and she would always ask me who died and confirm that Judith was safe. I love the show but I have to admit I am always a bit relieved when the season ends.

Jesse134 Jesse134
Feb '17

King Ezekiel also confessed to Carol that he used to be in theater and he felt like he was in his element.

I love to watch it real time. I admit, it is stressful but that is what makes the show so great. Its an adrenaline rush just to watch it. I can't stand spoilers so I usually stay off the internet if I miss an episode.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Feb '17

Is everyone caught up? Thoughts on the finale?

Tracy Tracy
Apr '17

Terrible. Worst season by far

Philliesman Philliesman
Apr '17

This show has gotten so bad. The writing is atrocious and the pacing is way to slow. For a drama the characters aren't fleshed out so well either. This was the worst season so far, coming off a terrible cheap cliffhanger from last season. Scott Gimple has to go. The best solution is to cut it down to 8 episodes a season and knock out the filler which this show has too much of.

Mickey Mickey
Apr '17

I think I would agree. What's with the dream sequences? This whole season was just to set up a war for S8?

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Apr '17

I love this show, but this season was dreadfully slow! They need to cut out a ton of character building, focus on the characters most ppl care about (the show should be heavy on Rick and second on Negan since he's the dominant antagonist now) The finale should have been the mid-season finale and then the last half should have been the war.

somechik somechik
Apr '17

I was definitely anxious for this season to end. It felt really long to me. And I'm not going to lie, there were many episodes that I just zoned out during. Many could not keep my attention at all. Where does the show really go from here, once the Negan story resolves?

I did really like seeing Shiva kick some ass though.

Also, how much time has passed? How is Maggie not showing in her pregnancy at all yet? I know she's very slim, but still....

Tracy Tracy
Apr '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.