St Paddy's parade 2017

Does anyone know when the St Oattys Day parade will be in March? I'm seeing places having half way there parties and curious to know if it will be Sunday after The real day or the Sunday before

Htownlifer Htownlifer
Sep '16

Every Sunday in March.

Usually the Sunday before

John C John C
Sep '16

Hackettstown St Patrick's day will be on Sunday March 12th 2017 at 3:30pm.

We will start having Celebrity bartender nights around town to kick off the half way there festivities starting in Oct. More details to come for those nights.

Also thinking of doing a homemade soda bread contest this year as well.

Jim L Jim L
Sep '16

Jim L - Where will we be able to find out about all the happenings in October?

just saying just saying
Sep '16

Halfway where? Halfway to St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, not in October.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '16

Ha we have a lot on our plate ianimal. Lol. We should be doing it once a month starting in October

Once we finalize the details you will be able to find them on the Hackettstown BID website

Jim L Jim L
Sep '16

Halfway to St. Patrick's day is a thing now?

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Sep '16

Any excuse to drink is a good enough excuse for me!

Darrin Darrin
Sep '16

100 years ago when I was in college, my fraternity always had a fall rush event we called Septpatrick's Day...

ianimal ianimal
Sep '16

Jim..Are you on the BID plus Town Council?

Pampurr Pampurr
Sep '16

http://hackettstownbid.com/about/board-of-directors/

Jim L Jim L
Sep '16

Drunks don't need an excuse to drink.
I woke up this morning, WHERE'S THE BEER?

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Sep '16

So we are excited to announce our first Celebrity Bartender Bar Crawl will kick off the St Patrick's Day season on Thursday November 2nd at 6pm

This will take place on the first Thursday of each month leading up to our St Patrick Day parade in March.

a $20 "donation" to the BID St Patrick parade will get you 1 free beer at each of the 4 bars/breweries in town ( Czig, Man Skirt, Marley's and Bea's) so yes you get four $5 beers.

We will have a "celebrity" bartender at each location. We are looking to get music and entertainment to go to each location as well thought out the night.

Dress in green and come support the parade!!

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

Did somebody say BEER?

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

up for a little bar hopping Calico?

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

Calico I like your style!

Htownlifer Htownlifer
Oct '16

Thursday Nov 2nd???....2016?

Lamppost Lamppost
Oct '16

Jim L - Always! I should be able to make it. Who else is planning on going? Do you get tickets in advance?

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

Just FYI, November 2nd is a Wednesday. Also a good drinking day as is any day ending with the letter "y:.

Yankeefan Yankeefan
Oct '16

Oh thank you yankeefan. It is the 3rd. Man Bernie is going to be disappointed in me messing that up. Lol.

Tickets will be sold at each of the 4 locations by the celebrity bartender that night. Could be a fun HL meet up night!!!

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

The details of the event are now on the Hackettstown BID's facebook page. (With the proper date lol)

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

Peaked my interest

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Oct '16

Let me know if you are going Clyde. Horatio works on Thursday nights, so if I go it would be solo.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

Re: St Paddy's parade 2017

The Bartenders spent all weekend watching the movie "Cocktails", the Beer is being brewed, the Bagpipers are cleaning their pipes.... it's all coming along perfectly.

You can start your crawl at any of the 4 locations, my group will be starting at Czig Meister around 6:30.

Again a $20 donation to the St Patrick Parade gets you a beer at each of the 4 locations. Wear green and come out and have a fun night crawling around town!

Jim L Jim L
Oct '16

Clyde and I are going, I think Clyde is going. Clyde check your e-mail!! I can make it by 6:30 starting at Czig!

Jim - Maybe we should start a separate thread???

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '16

I try to make threads about BID events but I get told by a moderator that it should go on the calendar and not on the forum.

Jim L Jim L
Nov '16

Glad to hear you 2 are going. It should be a fun night.

Jim L Jim L
Nov '16

I think it's ok to post a who's going to ________ type of thread, just not a direct advert.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '16

Would love to go but with the broken elbow and Bergey not well we won't make it Please post pics.

Christine Christine
Nov '16

just bumping this up as registrations for the 2017 St Patrick's Day Parade have started.

you and your group can register online at the BID website:

http://hackettstownbid.com/events/annual/st-patricks-parade/

Jim L Jim L
Jan '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.