Gene Wilder Dead: 'Young Frankenstein' Star Was 83

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/gene-wilder-dead-dies-willie-wonka-young-frankenstein-1201846745/

Darrin Darrin
Aug '16

RIP. Loved Young Frankenstein, Willy Wonka, Blazing Saddle, Stir Crazy etc.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

Great Actor, always brought a smile. May he rest now.

Hot corner Hot corner
Aug '16

Very special actor. Always brings a smile. May he rest in peace, knowing he brought joy to so many.

Dansker Dansker
Aug '16

We're getting old! I always appreciate a great sense of humor. That, he had!

maja2 maja2
Aug '16

One of my favorites. Now he's with Gilda again....

Gene Wilder was definitely one of a kind. A rare breed of gentleman who was talented and funny and classy. May he rest in peace.

He and Richard Pryor were hysterical in Silver Streak.

RIP

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Aug '16

I harbored a huge secret crush on Gene Wilder since I saw him in Young Frankenstein. RIP.

Aquarius Aquarius
Aug '16

I loved him on Will & Grace (and of course as Willy Wonka). Supposedly that was the last time he was filmed.

Tracy Tracy
Aug '16

Country Gate Players in Belvidere is doing Young Frankenstein in October. We were already planning on going, but now we can't wait!

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

Guess which presidential candidate this reminds me of: At the end of "Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory", after the last remaining,sweet, honest child asks about his prize that he EARNED, Gene Wilder yells "You get NOTHING!!" (Found a microscopic loophole, in the contract.)
I hope he is now laughing, in heaven, with Gilda. Gene Wilder was one of the funniest legends. R.I.P., Gene.
P.S. I know this isn't the political thread, however, this joke was circulating around, before his death. We will just keep it light and have a little fun. That's probably how Gene would've wanted it.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Aug '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.