Found Female Pit Mix, Countryside Dr. (REUNITED)

Found Female Pit Mix, Countryside Dr. (REUNITED)

Posted on FB by Common Sense For Animals

Do you know this dog? - she was found wandering down Countyside Road in Hackettstown, NJ - She is very friendly and sweet. Please contact CSA at 908-859-3060 if you have information on her.
Thank you.

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '16

Awww, she's a cutie! I hope her human(s) are found soon!

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '16

Me too. I wonder if she the pit bull mix some else posted about a little while ago. The angle of her head makes it so you can't see if she's wearing a pink collar. The contact numbers are different though.

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '16

same dog. we brought her to common sense.

chris black chris black
Aug '16

I think she was claimed according to their FB page.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Aug '16

I'm so happy Abby is home safe and sound now.

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '16

Yay! Glad to hear it!

Aquarius Aquarius
Aug '16

Re: Found Female Pit Mix, Countryside Dr. (REUNITED)

I'm glad. I was watching out for anyone looking for a lost dog. Now I can go back to my snooze...

Sugar Sugar
Aug '16

Glad to hear she is home!

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

This dog that looks just like this shows up in my yard at least once a month. The owner leaves her in the yard all day every day and she gets out alot. They always seem irritated when i bring her back like im a bad guy. Syre lwmme just let yur dog get hit by a car. Called animal control once kus their second pit who is agressive kept charging at me when i would go outside. Dogs are part of the family and i dont leave my family outside. If u cant be bothered to care for your pet give the dog to someone who can

This particular sweetie lives with just a kitty cat! I'm sorry about your insensitive, uncaring neighbors DH.

Molly
Sep '16

Re: Found Female Pit Mix, Countryside Dr. (REUNITED)

lol just pisses me off, srry how do you lose an animal, care for them take care of them and watch them.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.