Hackettstown High School Parent Portal

Has anything changed here? I can't login anymore.

jmo517 jmo517
Aug '16

It's currently working for me.

Njchia Njchia
Aug '16

K, thanks...could be pilot error

jmo517 jmo517
Aug '16

I was able to log in but it is very different than last year. I don't like that I can't easily change from one child to another. I have to go into my "account" and click on "link/change student", then click on the name. Unless I'm missing something somewhere.

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '16

I was trying to figure out the same jrsemom

Njchia Njchia
Aug '16

agree - the drop down to switch from child to child was very easy and now missing

jpb3302 jpb3302
Aug '16

I make my kid drive!!!! Show me this..... show me that..... a lot easier!! Then we can discuss also

Dallas Dallas
Aug '16

I accept that I have to print, sign and return the yearly forms instead of receiving a handy packet after the first school day. Getting used to it, I can pay for the paper and ink and it saves the school money.

But why are the forms in 2 different places? The HHS home page says find forms in the Parent Portal, which is fine, and they've clearly marked which are mandatory.
But then.. we get a phone message and now I need to find and print the forms for the Nurse. And there are 12 health forms with no indication of which are mandatory.

It would be so much better if they put all the mandatory forms in one place and give us one button to print them all. That wouldn't be hard to do. Or.. what about an e-signature? Then we won't need to print anything.

But meanwhile, does anyone know which of the 12 health forms are required for all students?

hktownie hktownie
Aug '16

Ooh Crap! Tx for the reminder hktownie about filling out these forms. I honestly completely forgot. I will make my high schooler print them out tonight. Tx again for the reminder.

Realist1 Realist1
Aug '16

The forms on the portal can be read, then click on parent questions. Answer yes or no and save. Done.

Nopaper
Aug '16

I don't understand either I try the parent portal and I get nothing????

kikinj kikinj
Aug '16

Here's a good question - According to the forms, the middle school will allow OTC meds to be administered with just a parent signature... but the high school requires a physician's signature?

MomOfGirls MomOfGirls
Aug '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.