Rock Creek Tavern

Has anybody been there yet? I have been dying to try it, but just haven't gotten there yet. Wondering if it's any good and what the menu is like. They don't seem to have a website, only a Facebook page. It also seems that they took the Facebook page over from the old Skoogy's, as it still has Skoogy's menu posted.

https://www.facebook.com/Rockcreeknj/?fref=ts

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

I was looking for the same info. There are a few new reviews on the FB page but from the sounds of the reviews they are not off to a good start.

2 cents 2 cents
Aug '16

Friends of ours went and said it was very unorganized. They ended up leaving and going some place else for food. I would give them a little more time to work out the kinks.

Sunshine Sunshine
Aug '16

Where exactly is this place? I google it and I get "Skoogy's- now closed"

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Aug '16

It's where Skoogy's used to be, 3231 Belvidere Rd. Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.

Sunshine Sunshine
Aug '16

JR, It's on CR 519 in the Roxburg Station section of Harmony Township... about 3 or 4 miles south of Belvidere.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '16

That far north still has the P'burg post office delivering the mail? I would have thought it would have a Belvidere post office address.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '16

My friend in Harmony has a P'burg mailing address as well. I think Belvidere mailing address stop at the White/Harmony border.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

Sound like they are not off to a good start! disappointing..

2 cents 2 cents
Aug '16

Went a few weeks ago. Food was good...although we ordered apps so I can't rate entrees. A bit pricey imo, 3 apps and 4 drinks came to $78 without tip

Amateur Amateur
Aug '16

Amateur - Please tell me that you were drinking Grey Goose martinis with those prices!

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

Family and many Friends have been there,,Thought as they had an other simular business this would be easy for them...Oh guess not.. BUT hang in there we do want them to stay.....wait a couple weeks and get there.....

Jo Anne Jo Anne
Aug '16

Man, I'm at a loss... I never heard of Skoogy's either.

Aug '16

Re: Rock Creek Tavern

this is what I get with google maps LOL

Aug '16

That's the place JR. It stood empty for a bit before Skoogy's opened.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '16

Not impressed, mediocre.

Tidy
Aug '16

What was it called when they had the cowboy out front waving to cars going by? Obviously it had a western theme. I was thinking Triple S Saloon, but I think that was the place in New Village that recently had the fire.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.