Lost Wallet Returned

There are still good and honest people in this world. My son lost his wallet on Route 57 today in Hackettstown. We spent hours looking for it this afternoon. So happy when the police called to say that it had been turned in. Thank you to the person who did the right thing- we are very grateful!!

Gratefultoday Gratefultoday
Jul '16

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '16

Luckily, there's still good people, out there. What comes around goes around. I like these posts of random acts of kindness. Glad his wallet was returned.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Jul '16

Good thing it was not lost in Mansfield.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jul '16

CraftBeer - there are good people everywhere, I'd bet even in Mansfield, lol! When a grad student, I lost my wallet in the Bronx - a kind person found it and contacted me the same day - very much appreciated!!

pmnsk pmnsk
Jul '16

Know the young ladies who found and just sent their mom this thread, am sure they will be very happy their good deed was appreciated. There is still alot of good honest people out there who try to do the right thing, and its good to see parents who instill those values and traits into their children.

It was a joke. Yes I do believe that there are good people everywhere.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jul '16

Interesting the so many seem to think kindness and morality are rare. I happen to disagree, beleiving that most people fit the description but since they are quiet we never here them.

"The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is looking"

justintime justintime
Jul '16

Still nice to hear someone do the right thing

skippy skippy
Jul '16

Craft - I got that you were joking, just meant to continue it, sorry if it seemed to you that I was being critical -meant for a little fun!

pmnsk pmnsk
Jul '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.