LOST Cat - Hastings Square (REUNITED)

LOST Cat - Hastings Square (REUNITED)

Yesterday my cat Princess got out. I live in Hasting Square. Please let me know if you see her! She is a dark tabby with white paws and also white under her chin. Her fur is medium length and she has a very bushy tail. She is friendly but may be timid with people she doesn't know. My husband and I have been walking the area looking but no sighting yet.

Worried Worried
Jul '16

I sent a text message to my friend who babysits in Hastings Square to keep an eye out. I am now back in Philly or else I would have taken a drive around to check myself. Hope Princess is found soon.

helpthekitty helpthekitty
Jul '16

Hope ALL these cats on HL find homes or are found.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jul '16

Oh my gosh she was just here in mansfield village a couple days ago. She was matted and we fed her. We will Keep an eye out for her.

JerseyGirl0119 JerseyGirl0119
Jul '16

JerseyGirl0119. I think you must have fed another cat. This one just got out yesterday.

helpthekitty helpthekitty
Jul '16

No my cat is not matted at all and I doubt would go that far

Worried Worried
Jul '16

I think Princess is much closer to home. I hope you find her soon. My cat escaped a few times and was always hiding under a bush.

Natari Natari
Jul '16

I believe so too........just very frustrating.....I have been walking and looking for her and no sign of her. She is not timid so it worries me.

Worried Worried
Jul '16

If she is not an outdoor cat, she will be terrified. Everything strange and unfamiliar, not like a house at all. Put her litter pan or at least some of her used litter by your door. also clothes with your scent, maybe her blankets and toys.

Dansker Dansker
Jul '16

She is not an outside cat but was found as an adult stray so probably not terrified outside. Doing all if the above.

Worried Worried
Jul '16

I live next door to the Church. I will be on the lookout for her, sometimes we get random cats. I have cats of my own so she might be attracted, especially because I have one intact. I hope she is found soon.

Tabby Tabby
Jul '16

I'll keep an eye out! Btw, my cat gets matted fur if he gets outside, so matted is unfortunately a possibility even if she wasn't when she left. (Although hopefully she isn't!) I hope she comes home soon!

melissa c melissa c
Jul '16

Tabby, do you live next door to the church by Hastings?

Worried Worried
Jul '16

Yes, I do. I haven't seen her though. Sorry.

Tabby Tabby
Jul '16

Princess is home! Was outside meowing when my husband went out to walk our dogs.

Worried Worried
Jul '16

That's great news Worried! Sometimes they do just find their way back on their own, thank goodness.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '16

I am so happy! Make sure she gives you a complete report on what she was up to for 4 days!

Dansker Dansker
Jul '16

Great news!!!

Mom of 1&1 Mom of 1&1
Jul '16

What wonderful Monday morning news!

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Jul '16

Everybody Happy Dance!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LUXQWzCno

Glad to hear it.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '16

Thank you! Such a relief

Worried Worried
Jul '16

Fabulous - hope she has had enough adventure for a while and that she tells you a little about it..................so happy for you both

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '16

Congratulations! So glad that your cat is home!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Tabby Tabby
Jul '16

Re: LOST Cat - Hastings Square (REUNITED)

Is this your cat?

JerseyGirl0119 JerseyGirl0119
Jul '16

No, my cat came home.
Jerseygirl0119, is this a stray?? friendly?? please message me

Worried Worried
Jul '16

Glad she made it home! :)

melissa c melissa c
Jul '16

Jerseygirl0119, please check your email about the cat in the picture you posted. If this cat is matted, I'd like to help her

Worried Worried
Jul '16

obviously not going to get an answer from jerseygirl. If anybody knows where the cat in the picture (all matted) hangs.......please let me know. I'm not going to steal her but I would like to get her vetted and groomed. Do you know how miserable this cat must be in this heat?? smh

Worried Worried
Jul '16

Worried - The picture was taken with a cell phone so there is exact GPS coordinates in it. The picture was taken in Mansfield Village.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.