Ice

We're having an outdoor party in a couple weeks and expect to need a lot of ice. Does anyone know who has the best prices on big bags of ice, locally?

Thanks!

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

http://www.icefactoryonline.com/

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '16

Don't pay for frozen water.

Talleyho
Jun '16

I would think Wal-Mart, Shop-Rite, or Weis. Also, they may have more quantities in stock because they are larger stores. I don't believe you will find that much of a difference in the price of a bag of ice.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Jun '16

Talleyho, I'd love not to, but I don't have the space to pre-make and store enough ice for what we'll need. Thanks for your help.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

Thanks, Mark. Those prices are great.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

Gotta love the shot luge! LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

I hear you, Tracy. I should have included spen suggestions. As a poster mentioned above, Walmart should have good prices.

Talleyho
Jun '16

know weis has 8 lb bags, 2 for $4. !6 lb bags 2 for $6. Just got this past Sunday

Dansker Dansker
Jun '16

Now I'm curious...

emaxxman emaxxman
Jun '16

Donaldson's Farm sells ice. I think it was $1.75 for an 8 lb bag!

amwhite86 amwhite86
Jun '16

emaxx, about the party? We're doing ice wrestling, what else? ;o)

Just kidding, it's baby boy's 1st birthday!

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

The ice factory in landing has awesome deals.

kikinj
Jun '16

Sam's sells 49lb bags of ice for less than $8. They are seven individual bags of 7lb bundled together. Found in front of the checkouts along the wall.

Davis Davis
Jul '16

Thanks, Davis. We don't have Sam's membership anymore, but we're going to check the prices at BJ's tomorrow and expect they will have something similar.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '16

I brought someone to McDonald's on Mountain Ave to get ice I think they were about $5 a bag but they were huge

I don't know if it's too late or not, but I noticed in Shoprite today that 8 lb bags are 2 for $3.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.