LOST long haired gray cat-Towpath

LOST long haired gray cat-Towpath

Our beloved indoor cat CJ got loose the night before last in Towpath. We've looked everywhere around the vicinity for him. He's a long haired/fluffy gray cat with yellow/green eyes. He's extremely friendly and vocal. Can anyone that may have seen him or please call (908) 239-3915. Thank you so much. Cat pictures on right side of photo is him

Michele & Caryn
Jun '16

Have you contacted animal control, local vets and shelters? Put out a box with his things and yours in for scent, dirty t-shirts or whatever. Maybe favorite toys. Check basements and those low windows around basements.Cats have sheltered there before. Keep looking and calling. He is not used to beng ouutside,and i f spooked may not be able to find home. Check under all nearby bushes, as if he wasn't spooked, he would probably stay nearby.

Dansker Dansker
Jun '16

Beautiful cat, looks exactly like my fixed female Cinder. Is he not fixed, it might just be a mating adventure, and he will come back soon afterwards. Best of luck.

DannyC DannyC
Jun '16

Yes we have put his cat litter in a little Tupperware and some food, but he has a ton of toys and we will put a few outside as well. We have searched over and over. We called animal control today as well. Thank you for the advice we appreciate it!

michele
Jun '16

Thank you! Yes, he's pretty and friendly...that's another thing worrying us is that someone might scoop him up. He is fixed also.

Michele
Jun '16

We found CJ this evening!! Thank you everyone for your advice and concern!!

Michele & Caryn
Jun '16

FANTISTIC! Sure he is happy to be home again.

DannyC DannyC
Jun '16

That's great!
Where did you find him?

happiest girl
Jun '16

I am so glad he is home safe! A happy ending is wonderful!

Dansker Dansker
Jun '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.