Phillipsburg Question

Going up to P-Burg to shop a bit and was wondering if anyone has been to Sauce N Smoke? Would like to eat somewhere other than a chain, decent food, casual and reasonable. Not as area I'm familiar with at all. I know there are some posters that live that way and might see this. If I get your suggestions too late, there's always next time.
Thanks

Bessie Bessie
Jun '16

Never been to that place. But if you like Japanese, there is Makoto. Comparable to Fujiyama.
Italy on Roseberry St is decent for Americanized Italian food.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '16

Mariana's is a great Italian place. It's on Stockton Street and they are on restaurant.com. Tons of food, reasonable price and very decent Italian for Warren Co.

http://www.mariannasphillipsburg.com/

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

I will have to try the BBQ place. Looks good.

Mansfield mama Mansfield mama
Jun '16

Via Bella next to the old Elks Club under the toll bridge has great Italian food, probably slightly better than Marianna's but more expensive, too.

Acasia Thai in the old Hillcrest Shopping Center is very good as well.

But if you're going all the way to Phillipsburg, I have to be honest and recommend that you keep going across the river and eat in Easton. They have a dozen restaurants better than anything you'll find in Warren County

ianimal ianimal
Jun '16

Another vote for Easton. Has great restaurants...just skip Sette Luna (yeesh!)

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/the_lehigh_valley_restaurants.html#0

Too bad too because I liked Sette Luna.

emaxxman emaxxman
Jun '16

If going to Easton and going to park with a meter, have plenty of change and watch the time. I swear they will sit and watch the meter run out to give tickets. AND they are not cheap.....Parking garage is easiest if eating close by.

Jo Anne Jo Anne
Jun '16

I have eaten at Sauce and Smoke. The food was very good. I like fried Okra and they have it. Prices are fair, portions are good.

Mr 4paws

4paws 4paws
Jun '16

ianimal - We always loved Bella Via, but the last time we ate there it was not good. Haven't been back. Not sure what's up with that.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.