Strategy Games

I am interested in putting together (or joining) a strategy board gaming group. I have interest in hexagon games, counter games, war games, and the like. Some that I have played are Risk, Axis & Allies, Athens & Sparta, Start Wars Rebellion, and other Columbia Games.

Please let me know if you are interested or know of any groups that I might be able to contact.

Thank you!

Mytikah7 Mytikah7
Jun '16

Risk, Stratego, and chess were my favorite games as a young man. I might be interested in Risk again, not so much the others.

Check out meetup

skippy skippy
Jun '16

Check out this new venue in Hackettstown

http://hktwn.com/2016/06/dragons-hoard-grand-opening-june-10-2016/

Owner Craig.

Gamer
Jun '16

meetup is almost worthless for Hackettstown, I for one am not driving to Morristown to play a board game.

An old Avalon Hill fan, myself. :-)

Just a quick update, I did go to Craig's place...Dragons Hoard. This place is a true gem of Hackettsown. He has all sorts of games. He has every game that he sells out for people to just go and play. I signed up for the emails join other who play. I will definetly be taking my family back for a game night!

Mytikah7 Mytikah7
Jun '16

I have a small group that I have gathered but am looking for more players. Anyone interested? We currently meet in Allamuchy township on the weekends.

Jessica Jessica
Mar '19

MK....you beat me to it. I was thinking “board games? Finally something I can do, in a social environment? Wow!”...but then when I read the OP, I was like, darn.... I was thinking more along the lines of the original Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit.
Sounds like fun....enjoy!

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Mar '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.