Cortney's Grooming

Has anyone had their dog groomed recently at Cortney's Grooming that is located in Riverside Plaza? I've been trying to contact them since yesterday as my dog is due for a grooming however no one answers and I get a recording saying that their mail box is full. Just wondering if I should be looking for someone else to groom my dog. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Lovingmom Lovingmom
Jun '16

I'm not sure, but if you find you need to look for another groomer try pawticular pets on 517. I take our puppy there and he really likes it.

Cortney always does a beautiful job, is very pleasant and reasonably priced. We have used her for over fifteen years. If you aren't able to reach her by phone tomorrow, perhaps you could stop by the store.

kathy Chrusz kathy Chrusz
Jun '16

I have the best groom in Allamuchy!

Text for an appointment
908-581-3851

Sabina at Doggie Styleash on Main Street
is the BEST!!!

RBilly RBilly
Jun '16

She is very busy and I think closes one day during the week. Good luck. I think she is a very good groomer.

I tried Courtney's recently for the first time and was dissapointed. I had a 9am appointment and it was nearly 5pm when he was finished. I kept having to call and see if he was ready. She was way over booked the job she did turned out terrible.

Audionut
Jun '16

my pooch always turn out great with Courtney... I usually drop him off at 9 and around noon he ready for pick up..

Booster90 Booster90
Jun '16

Hi this is Cortney, I do apologize if anyone has not been able to contact me. Unfortunately I was in an accident on Saturday and broke my ribs and back. Luckily I will be able to heal and not have any long term damage. Yes I have been very busy and sometimes do not answer phone during day whether it's because I can not hear the phone or I physically can not get to phone without leaving a dog unattended. Sometimes dogs do get dropped off early and get picked up later in afternoon but I am always willing to work with customers that need them back by a certain time. When working with animals you can never be sure how the day will go and what delays may take place during the day. Most my customers know me and that I will always take the care of their pets and always do my best with each and every dig or cat that I work on. I will be back asap and also I am doing my best to contact people soon as possible but between being in the hospital and in extreme pain the last few days it is just taking a little longer then I would like. Sorry for any inconvenience to all my customers. Thank you Cortney

Cortney Cortney
Jun '16

Feel better!

Cortney I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! Please know I am always here for you! <3 You are a wonderful friend and a fabulous groomer. Sparkey sends his love!

Lady Jayne Lady Jayne
Jun '16

Oh goodness. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

Cortney,
So sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery, but healing does take time so don't push yourself to return to work until you are ready. You want to heal properly and not cause any setbacks or long term damage. I am sure all your customers ( 2 and 4 legged kind) are wishing you well.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Jun '16

Cortney - Sorry to hear about your accident. Please let me know if you need anything.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

Yikes! Sending prayers your way Courtney for a speedy recovery.

Chickadee mobile Chickadee mobile
Jun '16

Hi Cortney - it's Bella and Chloe's mom. So sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Love to Sing Love to Sing
Jun '16

went by your store today and saw the sign, please know we will all be waiting with open paws when you return. from your customer Shea Winters. Woof Woof

lvresident lvresident
Jun '16

We are so very sorry that you were in an accident. We hope that your recovery time will be short and less painful. Diva just told us that she will never consider another groomer so please get well quickly! We all love you!

kathy Chrusz kathy Chrusz
Jun '16

Rupert sends his kisses to you! Feel better soon!

Katie Katie
Jun '16

So sorry to hear about your accident Cortney. Please feel better soon. I had only posted on here because I had brought my dog to you about two 1/2 months ago for the first time and I was absolutely pleased with the job that you did so I was hoping to bring him back to get his summer hair cut before we left for vacation. But I totally understand and I will be using you again in the near future.

Lovingmom Lovingmom
Jun '16

Cortney,
Sophie and Chula's mom here... We hope you feel better soon.

MichelleNj MichelleNj
Jun '16

Oh no. Sorry to hear that, Cortney!! Get better soon.

ChristIsRisen ChristIsRisen
Jun '16

I've used Cortney for all my dogs - at least 15 years. They love her, and I love her. Wouldn't trust my pups to anyone else. Maggie & Piper's mom.

DrLAF DrLAF
Jun '16

Cortney, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.. We were first time customers of yours last month and absolutely love you and the care that you gave to Nikko & Cassie.. Wishing you a speedy recovery.. We are ready whenever you are, but take it slow. Back injuries are horrible. Rest and take good care of yourself. All your loyal customers will be patient..

LuLu22 LuLu22
Jun '16

Feel better Courtney!!! Rest and we will all see you when you get back.

Tigger Tigger
Jun '16

So sorry to hear this and wishing speedy recovery. I have a German Shepherd with anxiety issues and Courtney always makes special accommodations for her where she's ready to be picked up 1.5 hour after being dropped off, you just need to ask and I'm sure she will work with you.

Dolce_Vita Dolce_Vita
Jun '16

Hi Courtney... This is Wantzels daddy. Hope you are doing okay and recovering. You have so many two and four legged followers here. It is kind of heartwarming. We love how gentle you are with dog. Best wishes!!!

Geekdad Geekdad
Jun '16

Re: Cortney's Grooming

Cortney is great....wouldn't go anywhere elae. So sorry about your accident. Feel better.

Lori and Steve Lori and Steve
Jun '16

Feel better and don't push it until you are ok! Prayers for a speedy, full recovery!

Debbie Debbie
Jun '16

Thank you everyone for all well wishes, kind words of understanding and concern for my well being! I truly appreciate it! I will get back to work as soon as I possibly can! Thank you! Cortney

Cortney Cortney
Jun '16

Wishing you a fast recovery!!!! Prayers for you but don't push too hard. Lily says feel better soon!

Mauri Mauri
Jun '16

Update - and some good news! (I posted on face book but for those that have not seen it)
It's been 5 weeks and I am very happy to say I will be opening back up on Monday 18th. I still need a few weeks to heal properly and still no lifting or bending. I will be taking it a little slow for next couple weeks. Some dogs I will be able to work on easier then others but I will do my best to get everyone back on schedule. I really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding!, Thank you!! I am looking forward to being back!

Cortney Cortney
Jul '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.