Color Research - your assistance would be amazing!

I work with an intern from Montclair State University who has undertaken a summer project as part of her internship. She has been asked to develop a "color" survey that looks at the relationship between color and benefits related to hand dishwashing liquid. She has been able to get 50 responses thus far, and she would like to get another 50 to hit the quota required by the project. I am reaching out to you because A) when not fighting about guns or politics, you are the most helpful group around, and B) you probably all fit the criteria (you wash dishes).

If there is any way you can take a few minutes to take the survey, she (and I) would greatly appreciate it.

http://bit.ly/1Xbpt9p

Thanks in advance!

I'll be glad to take the survey after work when I have time to check it out thoroughly and give answers.

Phil D. Phil D.
May '16

"when not fighting about guns or politics"

Can we vote for our favorite color gun? ;) Flat Dark Earth is pretty cool (when done with creativity and contrast)...

My favorite color for most household stuff is "whatever is on sale".

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
May '16

Done!

Tracy Tracy
May '16

DONE

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
May '16

DONE

Old Gent Old Gent
May '16

done - took about 6 mins! Love the thank you at the end!!! Nice touch!

DoxieMommy DoxieMommy
May '16

done!

Molly
May '16

done :)

Sunshine Sunshine
May '16

COMPLETED

Just Saying.... Just Saying....
May '16

Done. Just took a few minures, but it really just shows whether or not you are familiar with current products & associated colors on the market.

maja2 maja2
May '16

Done

Mariann Mariann
May '16

Done!

maja2

I think it may show more whether you're likely to pick a brand partly based on its color scheme. If you've ever read any books about color psychology, such as by Max Luscher you find that certain products aren't packaged in particular colored containers because we don't equate certain colors with sweetness, etc. It's a very interesting field. The survey can be used as a marketing tool to see if the colors you associate with hand dishwashing liquid equate to the actual product you use (if you hand wash your dishes, as I do), or they can be used to see what colors are potentially good ones to use for a new liquid they are thinking of marketing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_L%C3%BCscher

Phil D. Phil D.
May '16

Done

susan susan
May '16

Done!

Done!

Done

Natari Natari
May '16

Done

Done

Bessie Bessie
May '16

Who else picked green for what color softens hands because of Madge and Palmolive?

ianimal ianimal
May '16

Done

Ian

I picked a number of colors, but green was one of the ones I picked, probably from that old ad. I still use Palmolive now, but it's not the green original one. There were a number of color areas that didn't appeal to me at all as compared to a number of shades that did for the different areas they asked about.

Phil D. Phil D.
May '16

That was easy

Done

Done

BrandyB BrandyB
May '16

Done. She would get a lot of people if she does it through Mturk. A lot of colleges use it for surveys.

Hopeful Hopeful
May '16

Re: Color Research - your assistance would be amazing!

I am interested in seeing the results when compiled and the conclusions drawn by the researcher.

crankyoldlady crankyoldlady
May '16

Probably right Phil D.

maja2 maja2
May '16

Done

justwondering justwondering
May '16

tried - says not available

4catmom 4catmom
May '16

I picked the clear for safe for the family.

Dark green for removing grease.

Lightest blue for hands.

I forget the rest.

positive positive
May '16

The survey quota was filled a couple hours ago and she shut the survey down. Thank you all for help! I'll be sure to share the key findings when they're available.

Thanks again!

I did this survey yesterday and since then have started getting all kinds of spam emails. Has this happened to anyone else ? This is the only thing that I can think of that could of caused this !!

Mariann Mariann
Jun '16

I didn't have to enter an email address in order to take the survey... did you?

ianimal ianimal
Jun '16

Mariann - I also took the survey and also have been inundated with spam emails. But I don't remember providing my email address for this survey. I guess I could've just done it on autopilot though ;)

No, I didn't ianimal, but I'm thinking that they could have somehow connected it to my email here on Hackettstown Life. I guess it could be a coincidence that it started happening yesterday after I did this survey. I was just wondering if it happened to anyone else.

Mariann Mariann
Jun '16

I've been getting a ton of spam in my regular inboxes too, that normally would head straight to junk. Might be a coincidence? I didn't enter my email address either.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

That would be very odd, as this survey was an anonymous link that is identical for everyone. Going to the Qualtrics survey site would be no different than going to any other website. No emails were captured through the survey tool.

If this seems to be a widespread thing for all of you who took the survey yesterday, I will gladly contact the company to understand what may have happened. They are an enormous tech company used by most major universities, so there is no incentive for them to create an issue like this, and I am sure they would want to fix it quickly.

I am sorry that some of you are experiencing spam, and hopefully it is both brief and coincidental.

DM me if you are having major issues so I can better understand what to explain to the company.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.