Warren Reporter newspaper still exist?

Does anyone know if the Warren Reporter newspaper still exists? If so, does anyone have a contact phone number or e-mail address so I can get in touch with someone there?

Kathleen Bird Kathleen Bird
May '16

Star Gazette gets delivered with express times now..so yes its out there somewhere..I think the office is in Flemington now

Brad2
May '16

The Warren Reporter is delivered weekly to my home in Independence Twp.. It's wrapped in plastic and thrown at the end of the driveway.

Delivery: 800 300-9321

Email: warrrenpr@njnpublishing.com

Chickadee mobile Chickadee mobile
May '16

It's all part of the NJN network. The Easton Express is in the same network and locally in Hackettstown proper they have been sampling us with Sun, Wed, and Fri editions. Those are in addition to the Warren Reporter which is published only on Fri. nj.com for the web site and contact information.

On Thursday you can get one by the Post Office in the Warren Reporter newspaper holder. Maybe that would have any contact info in for you.

Dogged
May '16

Thanks, Chickadee, for that contact information. I messaged them this morning as we have not had a paper delivered for quite some time now to our street, nor am I ever able to find any in the boxes around town anymore...

Joyful Joyful
May '16

now if only we could get them to stop delivery!!

shadow shadow
May '16

Thanks, everyone!

Kathleen Bird Kathleen Bird
Jun '16

Can I get a correct number for warren reporter we have called two different numbers and they say they're disconnected I'd appreciate your help

I get it thrown in my driveway every Thursday. I think box on road to Mansfield Villlage has them.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
May '17

Ava - Try the number for the Hunterdon County Democrat, which is their sister newspaper. 908-782-4747.

Calico696 Calico696
May '17

Shadow, If you call them and request that delivery be stopped, it will be. It may take a couple of calls but it will be stopped. I had it stopped at my home about 6 months ago now.

Richie
Jun '17

Why did we stop receiving the Warren Reporter on Thursday’s in Washington Township??

Helen Helen
Jan '18

Helen - Call them. See my post two up from yours.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '18

Give www.insidewarren.com a look, I've been writing for them since 2015 :-D

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jan '18

have not received the paper in at least a month in washington 07882

dominick dominick
Feb '18

I only get one every 3 or 4 weeks. Not sure why so inconsistent. This after calling multiple times requesting delivery. Used to receive it like clockwork until moving across town a year ago.

Underdog Underdog
Feb '18

Received a paper for the first time in a very long time. Would like to get it more often.
So please don't stop the delivery in phillipsburg

Barbara Nelson Barbara Nelson
Jul '18

Just received one last week for the first time in years! It was thinner than it used to be.
Enjoyed the read.

hktownie hktownie
Jul '18

I am disappointed that Shop Rite no longer puts coupons on the front page. That was the only reason I even wanted this paper. Now I just put it right into the recycling pile.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '18

Mine goes in the fire pit..Great fire starters. Keep sending

Do they still deliver?

Lacey Rico Lacey Rico
Mar '19

I used to get it weekly but haven't seen one in several months.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Mar '19

It's laying on my sidewalk, you are free to take it. And the previous one too if it's still there.

I get two every week. One gets delivered with my Express Times and the other comes solo.

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '19

Before I had some health issues, I took a 2 mile walk every morning. There were dozens of these throw-away newspapers, in plastic bags, lying on driveways every week, week after week. No one wanted them or even bothered to pick them up. What a waste of resources, not to mention the environmental damage from the plastic bags.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Mar '19

I contacted them 2 years ago when they delivered the paper at night after i left for work and then it snowed. It got stuck in snow blower that morning when i got home not knowing it wss there. Took me an hour and half to clear it out and put my snow blower back together.

So frustrating i wanted to drop my snow blower off and make them pay to have it fixed.

Yes, the paper still exists. I just got off the phone with the Hunterdon Democrat. They are the contact for the Warren Reporter. (800) 300-9321

Have not received the Warren Reporter since June. Are they still in business. I wo uld still like it delivered to 97 Henry Street, Oxford, N.J. 07863.

Brent S Brands Brent S Brands
Aug '19

Brent - Yes, I still get it every week in Oxford. Call the number, in the post above your post, and tell them that you are not receiving it.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '19

I haven’t received it in over a year. I called them 3x and each time they gave me the same answer, it will be there next week. Needless to say it never came. Good luck. They seem clueless.

Philliesman Philliesman
Aug '19

I still get one every week as well. Unfortunately I place it directly into recycling. I tried to have them stop delivery, to no avail.

iI does, seems when they got rid of the old carriers over a year ago service went down hill. I emailed for over a year complaining, not every week but consistently forwarding old email each time.
Finally I got an email response from someone who seems to be on top of things there. May have different supervisor for your area but I'd contact my source and hopefully she can resolve it for you.
Wasn't perfect but is delivered weekly now, as well as the rest of the neighborhood.

Intiaily was emailing to: ourtown@lehighvalleylive

Contact person: Judy Morgan email: morgan@advancelocal.com

We reside on Prospect Street, in Phillipsburg, NJ. Are you still delivering to this area? If not how can we get our copy of this paper?

Keith R. Enste Keith R. Enste
Sep '19

Keith - See the post above yours stating who to email about the issue.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

We stopped receiving the Warren Reporter the end of August and have called twice about this non-delivery problem. The customer service reps were polite, didn’t have any idea as to what was going on but assured us they would notify the correct person about the issue. To be continued... Think we’ll try e-mailing.
Ok, just tried e-mailing to Judy Morgan at the address above and it couldn’t be delivered.

Karen Karen
Oct '19

Paper delivered on 10/11/19 after two phone calls, then nothing again on 10/18/19. Just made third phone call about non-delivery and hopefully it will be the last.

Karen Karen
Oct '19

You can have mine, it's out on the sidewalk.

1 800 300 9321

member.nj.com

on Facebook too!

Take a walk down any street/road. There are dozens lying there that no one wants. They may be weeks old, soaked with rain, clogging up the storm drains, leaving plastic litter everywhere, but I'm sure no one would mind if you picked them up.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Oct '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.