Random ?.... Where can I get a NJ postcard?

Does anyone know where I can get a NJ postcard?

Nosila Nosila
May '16

Amazon has many different types - also I would check the dollar store over by ihop

skippy skippy
May '16

Not exactly close, but I've seen them in Wegmans past the registers as you walk out

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '16

I'd suggest looking at Skylands Pharmacy.

skippy - The IHOP dollar store has been closed for a couple of years now.

They used to always have them at the Trading Post in Budd Lake too...

Joyful Joyful
May '16

Schooley's Mtn General Store used to have them. Call when open.

justwondering justwondering
May '16

There was a time you could have the Division of Travel and Tourism send them to you free of charge. I'm not sure if that is still accurate. I see you can get the free visitors guide.

Here is the website with contact number:

http://www.visitnj.org/

unfortunately, I dont have time to order. I will call the places recommended or I will have to resort to making one

Nosila Nosila
May '16

GSP rest stop.

Calico696 Calico696
May '16

I've seen them at the store across the pond on Moore st. Not sure if they're still open. And if they are when they are open. I know the store is closing so their hours are sporadic(sp)

Cherie Cherie
May '16

Nosila, I actually have 3 of them. You can pickup if you're in the area. I send you a picture if you want.

Bessie Bessie
May '16

The just purchased one from Newark airport. We were having a rough time finding them locally.

M & K M & K
May '16

Re: Random ?.... Where can I get a NJ postcard?

Making one would be awesome!
Greetings from Allamuchy!

I think I've seen some in the Panther Valley Pharmacy recently. I'm sure they're closed now but I can check in the morning and let you know for sure, just let me know!

Did u try the post office? They sell post card stamps @ $0.34 instead of the regular letter price.

Local fam
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.