Bridesmaid dresses

Does anyone know of any good, local places that have brides maid dresses?

Melissa Melissa
May '16

Bella bridesmaids Madison nj...not too far

Lives in PV Lives in PV
May '16

I found mine at David's. davidsbridal.com.

Affordable and a great selection.

It's prom season so you might want to also check out stores like Macy's and JcPennys. That's how I found mine and they are affordable.

Hopeful Hopeful
May '16

Any bridal store will have them, most likely. Mine were from Chrissy O's in Newton.

Tracy Tracy
May '16

um The Bridal Path on Main Street --- Pat is fantastic and handle anything you may want --- my daughter in law picked out special dresses for my girls and Pat ordered them, had them in plenty of time and we did the fittings right there too --- easy peasy --- http://www.bridalpathofnj.com/

trekster3- trekster3-
May '16

Look online for the dresses you are interested in then you can do a zip code search to see who has samples locally. There's places in newton as well as andover, and hackettstown main street, and the one on east plane street.

Katarina florist! They also have the best seamstress!!!

tradesy.com

figure out what you want and then get it at a huge discount.

ken e
May '16

The Wedding Store in Andover on 206! They are awesome and have a great selection at a reasonable price.

just saying is all just saying is all
May '16

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to get the dress fitted?
Like a local seamstress?

Melissa Melissa
Jan '17

Chrissy O Designs in Newton has a lot.

Nosila Nosila
Jan '17

Hi Melissa-

I am responding in reference to your request for having a dress fitted. I am located in Mansfield Township and can be reached via text message at 973-270-7341. I have over 30 years of sewing experience.

Karhy Karhy
Jan '17

I am in need of a seamstress to alter a bridesmaid dress for me.

Annmarie Annmarie
Sep '18

I would recommend Katarina's, their seamstress is EXCELLENT!

I second Iris's suggestion. I have used her for a prom gown and a sweet 16 dress. She is awesome there.

Hackettstown Hackettstown
Sep '18

Katarina's seamstress altered the lovely two piece suit type apparel that I wore on my Wedding Day (second wedding.) She shortened it from ankle length to knee length; she took out the shoulder pads popular in 1989, took it in on both the top and the bottom because I went from a size 4 to a size 2. There were a Lot of alterations. I wanted to wear it for our 25th Anniversary, and I did. The alterations were perfect. Alterations were done 4 years ago so I don't know if Katerina has the same seamstress.

Mrs. Pipes```` Mrs. Pipes````
Sep '18

I agree with Isabella at Katarina's.

jrsemom jrsemom
Sep '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.