Bus to County College?

I wanted to know does hackettstown still have buses from Hackettstown to the county collage?

Yes they do..Not sure of the schedule though..I brought someone with us a couple days of the week, and she took the bus the other days in the morning and late in the day.

abigail
May '16

is there a way to get an wesite of where to find the info?

http://www.tricountycmo.org/uploads/File/WarrenCounty_AB_Shuttles.pdf

The info is here.

MK: that is an old schedule. Hackettstown shuttle runs a little differently as well from the list you posted. Start times and 1st stop are correct but now it runs down Rte 31 so times are not correct for stops in between.

It no longer runs til 9pm from Washington to Phillipsburg, Phillipsburg to Washington. Last run is 6 pm from each starting point, both Abilities in Washington and the Hospital in Phillipsburg.

I was unable to find it on the county website but this is the page,
http://www.co.warren.nj.us/Humanservices/transportation.html

You can call TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR:
JanMarie McDyer
908-475-6080 she is in the Freeholders Office and runs
the Warren County Shuttle.
I use it but do not have an updated schedule, I can get one next week and scan if that is helpful.

Kt

Thank you. I am trying to go back to school and don't drive so and help to be able to get is appreciated thank you again

Toni chadwick Toni chadwick
May '16

My daughter used the bus for a semester until she saved enough for a car. It was a couple years ago, so I am sure things have changed a bit. She picked it up at the Mansfield shop rite and then got dropped off at the Methodist Church in Washington. She had to pick up another shuttle there to get to the college. Practice before you go so you know how long it will actually take to get there so you don't miss class. She also experienced that the times weren't very accurate. BUT....when you have no other way to get there, it is a blessing!

Just Saying.... Just Saying....
May '16

Re: Bus to County College?

Had to get the schedule and scan for you took a little longer. If you have any questions you can
message me and I'll do my best to help you.

Phillipsburg/Washington bus in two separate posts

Washington/phillipsburg shuttle second part, sorry do not have time to figure out
how to post multiple pics to one post.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.