Seeking info about Martin Bruce

Hi, my name is Tanya Bruce. I am in search of anyone who may have known my father Martin Roger Bruce SR. He was born April 9, I believe the year was 1956. He died February 9, 2009. His last known address was 201 high Street in hackettstown NJ. I miss him so much and would like if anyone may have pictures or some thing that may have belonged to him if I may please have. My dad was my life even though I hadn't really been in his life. He was away since I was very little. Last time I seen him was age 13 I am 38 know and I spoke to him in 1998. He really wanted to see his grandson Michael. He has three other grandchildren too who would really love to know about their grandpa. Please anyone with information please call me or text me 8458662751.

Tanya Bruce Tanya Bruce
May '16

My older sisters knew a Nancy Bruce from a while back. She would have to be around their age like born around late 50's early 60's now that would more likely be her maiden name if she were married though. I'd have to ask them if they even still keep in contact. I'll ask them and if you think there's a connection you can e-mail me with your e-mail.

Joan Kearney Joan Kearney
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.