Living in Camelot at Woodfield in Mt. Olive

Hi I will be moving to the camelot at woodfield complex soon. I would like any information on the elementary schools, the neighborhood or any info that might be helpful.

Deenie Deenie
May '16

My petsitting client lives right by there. Very nice surrounding and pretty quiet when I pet/house for her. As far as schools, it is Mount Olive District and is very highly recommended. Your child(ren) may go to Sandshore but I am not sure. I live in Mount Olive as well and both my children go to the Mount Olive School District. You may have to contact the Board of Education as to which school your child(ren) will be attending. I have a 3rd grader now at Sandshore. My other one will be going there in September. Hope this was helpful.

amwhite1986 amwhite1986
May '16

We lived there for 3 years. CMS is the elementary school then middle and high school. I wouldn't say it's a quiet peaceful complex. The police were constantly there on domestic issues within my building. Many of nights we were woken up to the sound of domestic fights. We moved out less then a year ago, so maybe things have changed.

Good luck!

anonymous
May '16

Anonymous, when did you live at Woodfield? We experienced a completely different scene. Literally everyone in the complex was nice. Just like everywhere though, a lot of it is luck. Seems as though it is getting more and more difficult to find good neighbors. We got lucky. Your mileage may vary I guess.

Mo47
May '16

Have lived in the townhomes right up the street from Camelot for about 10 years. Have never seen any police activity in the neighborhood besides an ambulance years ago for elderly man who fell playing ball in the street with his grandkids. Very family oriented neighborhood. Lots of children. 3 kids went through Mt. Olive school district. Very happy with the education they received. CMS is elementary school this area goes to. Know a few people in the apartments and they are all very happy there.

Terry P
May '16

I have been trying to get a lower unit but there is never available. With our disabilities its our only options.

Christine Christine
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.