LOST Bengal Cat, 46 & Old Vienna; "Jack"

LOST Bengal Cat, 46 & Old Vienna;

Jack is a 2 year old black Bengal striped male cat with green eyes. He's 2 years old and did not come home Wednesday 4.28.16. We live on the boarder of Hack/Indep on RT 46./Old Vienna Rd area... Please if anyone sees him please call, he is really missed. Katie 973.650.2709

Katie McDonald Katie McDonald
May '16

Have you called ACO, and any nearby vets or shelters? If he was injured someone might bring him there.

Dansker Dansker
May '16

I spoke to Kim at Hackettstown and left a message for Tim in Independence

May '16

report here www.lostandfoundnj.org

NJ STRAYS
May '16

I believe I saw him earlier today. I live in the Hills of Independence condo complex on Overlook Drive just down the way from Old Vienna. He ran away as soon as he saw me. I'll keep an eye out for him. Any questions let me know bdcameron1@outlook.com

Barry D. Cameron Barry D. Cameron
May '16

Barry, please call if you see him again I called for him later again last night. His litter and food are under your deck. Thank you for the glimmer of hope. K

May '16

I have been looking and calling for Jack in the Independence Hills Condo community through Canal Lane since Tuesday...he may be further out into the Stiger / 1st-6th area, please if anyone sees him, post or call so that I can call for him in the area...Thank you Katie

Katherine McDonald Katherine McDonald
May '16

Is Jack an outside cat? I frequently see a cat that looks like jack in my backyard, I will let the neighbors know to keep their eyes peeled since I believe Jack frequents the area. Good luck! Lost my cat on old Vienna last year, she came back safe and sound! Good luck!

CatLady CatLady
May '16

Cat Lady, yes he's in/outdoor he likes to go out at night now that the weather has gotten warmer but now with all this rain I fear he has lost his scent to come home. Do you live on OV side of 46? Have you seen him at all since last Wednesday??? Please call me if you have 973.650.2709. Thank you, I am hoping he comes back to us, he's literally my baby since I found him and his sisters when they were on 8 days old. I taught him how ton purrr, any word you can spread is so appreciated, we just bought the house in August so I don't know many of our neighbors thank you

Katie Mcdonald Katie Mcdonald
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.