Restaurants that offer outdoor seating

Help! Any restaurants that have outdoor seating? I'm on spring break this week and with the weather being 70 tomorrow, I'd prefer a lunch spot that offers outdoor seating.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Mattar's and Long Valley Pub and Brewery are the two that immediately come to mind in the Hackettstown area.

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '16

Mama's offers outdoor seating.

Larry M Darst Larry M Darst
Mar '16

Pandan Room offers outdoor seating too.

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '16

Or grab a sandwich from Sub Shack and go eat it outdoors wherever you want...

ianimal ianimal
Mar '16

Tap House Grill has outdoor seating. Not sure if they opened it yet.

Stella G's

summerrain summerrain
Mar '16

Marley's has an outdoor table. TOPO has multiple tables outside.

The old Pump House that is now the brazilian rodizio has a nice stream side setting with a couple tables

agf25 agf25
Mar '16

You may want to double check with these places before going, as sometimes they have a specific date on which the outdoor area opens. Even though it's nice having a great weather day pop up in March, the area might not be ready yet for usage.

Calico696 Calico696
Mar '16

Panther Pub on Route 517 in Allamuchy has outdoor dining now, with live music inside until May, and outside after then.

DannyC DannyC
Mar '16

Wendy's has an outdoor area, as does Friendly's and Applebee's

1988LJ 1988LJ
Mar '16

Mezza House on Main Street has tables outside.

summerrain summerrain
Mar '16

Starbucks!!!!!

Cal76 Cal76
Mar '16

Panera at ITC has outdoor tables.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Mar '16

I'm pretty sure I saw the tables on the side of TOPO also (the Chiurch Street side).

Phil D. Phil D.
Mar '16

I highly recommend Long Valley Brew Pub!

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Mar '16

The Barn in Randolph has outdoor seating with a nice lake view.

gm mom
Mar '16

Alice's on Lake Hopatcong and Bell's Mansion.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Mar '16

Jefferson House and the Windlass on Lake Hopatcong.

Panther Valley Golf & Country Club has a beautiful patio--and it's open to the public!

RosieG RosieG
Mar '16

Oh yeah just remembered, Dairy Queen has riverside seating picnic tables, i have even gotten food elsewhere and parked there to eat (don't tell ;) ) You can also take food and eat outside at Stevens State Park by the hospital. Beautiful place that even has islands with bbq's and picnic tables if your trying to spend the day or weekend i'd recommend it. The camp sites there are so cheap we have rented them to use to hang out until midnight to, then went home to sleep in our owns beds and come right back in the morning to go hiking and campsite cook again ha.....cheaters i know but if you have kids and/or just do not want to ruin your back sleeping on a floor for $15 bucks its a chance to get away from home in your own backyard.

agf25 agf25
Apr '16

Anom, please tell us where you decided to go and how it worked out. Hope you had a great spring break!

BrandyB BrandyB
Apr '16

I'm back asking the same question as last March! Haha except this time it's February! It's gorgeous out and I've already called Taphouse, Brew Pub, and Redwoods and none have outdoor seating yet. I know it's an unusually warm day but anyone have any ideas? Dying to dine outside tonight! :)

It usually takes restaurants awhile to get their outdoor seating areas ready for the season. Things (tables/umbrellas/chairs) usually get stored away and need to be cleaned or power washed before use.

Your best bet might be to fire up your grill and eat on your own deck or patio.

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '17

Leo's Lunch & Cafe will have outdoor seating. That doesn't help you this week. But keep us in mine when we open! Enjoy your spring break!!!!

Leo's Lunch & Cafe Leo's Lunch & Cafe
Feb '17

long valley brew pub

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Feb '17

Oops, might be a bit late - but Two Rivers Brewery in Easton currently has outdoor seating.

HappyTeacher HappyTeacher
Feb '17

Thanks friends! I know it takes restaurants time to set up their outdoor areas so I wasn't sure if we'd find anything but we had such a nice night eating outside at Publick House in Chester. Yum!

Bringing this back to life...…..any new suggestions for restaurants (don't have to be too nearby) that have a great outdoor seating area? Thanks!

I think the only local place that needs to be added to the list is Monchy's.

The Chesapeake Tavern and the Long Valley Pub and Brewery. Both places have outdoor seating.

Bobbob Bobbob
Jun '19

Sizzle has outdoor seating on Main and on their patio out back.

Mattars, near Mars.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '19

Draught House in Washington. They have a boat bar and entertainment too. Really nice atmosphere.

Hopeful Hopeful
Jun '19

Water's Edge on Rt. 46 in Belvidere (the old Gunnar's Landing).

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '19

Belle's Mansion in Stanhope has a beautiful patio.

hktownie hktownie
Jun '19

Waters Edge
Bells Mansion
Tewksbury inn
pluckemin Inn
Benito’s Chester byob
Lake Hopatcong has about 10 places
Buck hill
St Mortiz
Kroghs
Mohawk House

nutty nutty
Jun '19

Pub 517 Allamuchy has an amazing outdoor area.

Candace Joseph Candace Joseph
Jun '19

The Long Valley Pub & Brewery ; The Public House in Chester.

Hackresident Hackresident
Jun '19

wouldn't it be easier to name ones that don't?

Scott Scott
Jun '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.