The stuff you'd love to say to the people who've gotten under your skin

I have a lot to say to people I know and do not like. Sad to say I don't have the ovaries..unless I had more than a couple of drinks. Lol!

What would you like to say to certain people that have irritated you to the point of losing it?

positive positive
Feb '16

positive - I like to say "Talk dirty to me, snookem's" ;-)

Lol GC!

positive positive
Feb '16

I posted today on Friday Funnies but all day long I was thinking if only I could post this video somehow somewhere. And now I have been provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzhw4oFTjLw

To my boss: You sir are not a badass!!! All 5,6" 140lbs of you are not "ruling by intimidation " as you have said numerous times!!!! Napoleon syndrome at its finest!!!Also your people skill rival those of hitler and you have the personality of a robot!!!! Do us all a favor either go haunt a house or take a long walk off a very short pier!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.tone Mr.tone
Feb '16

The JERK store called... they're running out of YOU!!!

ianimal ianimal
Feb '16

As much as we would love to say hurtful things back to the person who has gotten under our skins...it really does not help the situation to do that as it really does not make them stop being the person that they are or how they will continue to be. If at all possible, just avoid being around them and if that is not possible...some time when they start being their nasty self...just reply with something like "Did you just hear yourself?" or just walk away...At my age I have the option to choose my friends and also eliminate those in my life that are negative people to be around. Negative people can bring you right down to their level if you are around them long enough... You will be amazed how great it feels to have these people out of your life!

joyful joyful
Feb '16

Well said joyful!!

behappydaily behappydaily
Feb '16

Perfectly said joyful - beat me to it!

I tend to not give jerky people a second thought, no matter how much they may deserve to be put in their place. I figure it's not my job...

Doy!
Feb '16

I'd like to say to quite a few, "I feel sorry for you, because you are you". And others "F you". Sorry, it takes a lot for me to say that : )

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Feb '16

LOL bbu!

positive positive
Feb '16

The stuff you'd love to say to the people who've gotten under your skin?
I cant think of anytime it has happened to me. I guess I don't fight hard enough or my skin is pretty tough. Now that's wrinkled it might be to hard to penetrate.

Old Gent Old Gent
Feb '16

It isn't what l'd like to say. It's what l'd like to do, prefferably with a baseball bat.

Eperot Eperot
Feb '16

"I understand..it sucks not to be me."

Eperot, I will try my best not to piss you off. Lol!

positive positive
Feb '16

"Wow, your new haircut makes your face look SO much thinner!" ;)

Plusgirl Plusgirl
Feb '16

I would just laugh. Keep smiling and agreeing. That irritates them more than giving a negative sounding comment back. The "perpetrators " are just looking for drama, so I choose not to feed them more.

sparksjbc1964 sparksjbc1964
Feb '16

Who are you to judge when you live in a glass whore house.

jazzylee jazzylee
Feb '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.