RIP Scooter Jolley

Just heard my friend Scooter passed in Sept. I know a few of you will remember the kind hearted man.

He touched our lives for the first time in 2010. My son and I went and met him for the first time around Christmas of that year. We invited him to stay with us over Christmas. My son then 7 cried all the way home because he was upset that Scooter was going to be alone for Christmas. I posted about it on here and when Scooter saw it he called me with an idea. He had told my son that Santa always visited him on Christmas Eve for a cup of coffee and a well needed break and Scooter would tell Santa to leave a special gift for William because he was such a nice boy. Well I got william a huge snowtube and put a note on it from Santa, explaining that this gift was from him and Scooter. William was so thrilled that he slept in the snowtube that night. It also made william feel better knowing that Scooter would not be alone cause Santa was visiting with him. We would visit Scooter often until he moved south.

RIP Scooter...........I know you touched out lives SO much and you will be missed.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=994746857214299&set=gm.10152981434296682&type=3&theater

littlelu littlelu
Oct '15

So sorry to hear this. RIP Scooter. Our family will always remember your kind heart.

Christine Christine
Oct '15

I am so sorry

Skippy Skippy
Oct '15

I wondered what had happened to him we had meant him once and helped him get some gas he was so thankful. Very nice man, so sorry to hear this.

Sunshine Sunshine
Oct '15

Cancer. Smoked for years.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.