Graffiti Areas

Random- I am not promoting graffiti at all, but i am looking for graffitied walls/items in our area for a photo shoot. Anyone know of any spots? Thank in advance!

graffiti graffiti
Oct '15

Let's not encourage that.. There are no spots all tagged in town..

Driver247 Driver247
Oct '15

There's not a tremendous amount, but there is some on a bridge over 206 at the corner of 206 and bartley in Flanders. Also, look around the backs of stores. Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for everyone else, there's not much graffiti 'round here. You should probably head east towards Newark or west towards Philipsburg. Good luck!

1988LJ 1988LJ
Oct '15

There's alot, you just have to know where to look. Under the Bilby Rd overpass was a good one. Also check out the Stuyvestant houses in Allamuchy. The Paulinskill Viaduct (over rt 80) is worth a look, but enter from the PA side as the NJ State Police have been patrolling it and making arrests often.

There is an underpass where 31 and 46 meet that is done up. I usually walk in from the parking lot across from Lynch trucking on 46 but I am sure there is closer access somewhere. I haven't been up there in over 8 months so hopefully its not been painted over; it was pretty well done and colorful.

HappyHomemaker HappyHomemaker
Oct '15

I haven't been there in a while - but the deserted house in Stephens St. Park - accessed from 517...............

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '15

Re: Graffiti Areas

In Hampton Twp (Sussex Co) along the Paulinskill rail trail there is a large wall that's been done and up above it is an old building as well

There's parking at the intersection of Junction Rd and Newton Swartswood Rd. You pass the wall to park and the building is just a short walk in on the trail, same side of the road as the building

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Oct '15

Thank you everyone!! Ill check all those spots out and let you know how it goes. :)

graffiti graffiti
Oct '15

The construction site by Applebee's. The big concrete pad were the mall was supposed to be. On top and underneath

justpassinthru
Oct '15

The old bus garage on Flanders Bartley Road in Flanders (the road where the Toys R Us warehouse is) has been "graffitied" again. The graffiti goes up, it gets painted over and it comes right back. It was there this morning when I drove by.

MO Htown MO Htown
Oct '15

I've been to The Paulinskill Viaduct part in blairstown.. If you don't mind heights and tight spaces it's a cool place when you get inside.. Lots of graffiti!

Booster90 Booster90
Oct '15

Paulinskill Viaduct part in Blairstown has beautiful graffiti.

http://weirdnj.com/stories/paulinskill-viaduct/

Christine Christine
Oct '15

Hey grafitti go out to paulinskill viaduct in blairistown! Amazing grafitti!!

townie14 townie14
Oct '15

They are giving hefty tickets at Paulinskill Viaduct..$250.00....So sad, I always went there..You have to apply for a parking ? permit...they are trying to stop the parties and trash. I would bring a bag and collect some when I would go.

Jo Anne Jo Anne
Oct '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.