PAL Tricky Tray

Anyone going to the Tricky Tray tonight? I see it's Sold Out.

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

I will be there! Hope you win Bessie.

happycamper happycamper
Oct '15

Hope you do too! I'll probably be one of the ones walking out empty handed :( It's for a good cause though so it's ok

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

I'm going too. Good luck to both of u, Bessie and happy camper! Hope u both win ........as long as it's something I don't put a ticket in for.......
Of course

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Oct '15

I won't be there:(, but I hope you both walk out overloaded with baskets and good stuff! Have Fun!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Oct '15

Won 2 baskets, was very happy! Hope other HLifers were lucky too!

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

I won 2 baskets also!

happycamper happycamper
Oct '15

great tricky tray baskets at Hay Bales of Hope at Antler Ridge Wildlife Sanctuary next Sunday - 11-4 in Newton --- I've listed it in the calendar

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '15

Happycamper...which ones did you win? I hope they weren't ones I wanted, LOL

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

Bessie I won 2 Oragami Owl necklaces and a pasta basket with a gift card from Mama's. Which baskets did you win?

happycamper happycamper
Oct '15

I think I wanted the basket, darn you, lol. It was the nicer one of all the pasta baskets they had ( I think there were 3)

Bessie Bessie
Oct '15

Wondering if any one is going to the PAL Tricky Tray this year?

Bessie Bessie
Sep '18

Yes. There is a group of eight of us.
One of the few I always go to.

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Sep '18

Re: PAL Tricky Tray

You gotta believe of all things for pet prizes they would have a prize of tuna. I think daddy should go and win me a BIG tuna!! ;-)

Sugar Sugar
Sep '18

OMG Bessie I haven't been to a tricky tray in years........and I LOVED to go....When is the date and local?

littlelu littlelu
Sep '18

Sugar, there may be a tuna prize there, but probably not fresh. If u don’t mind tuna in a can or pouch it may be worth your daddy going. Just don’t be mad at me if there isn’t tuna as a prize or if your daddy doesn’t win it.
If it’s any Consolation I will personally give you a can of tuna if any of the above occurs!

Littlelu The tricky tray is that the Minebrook golf course in Hackettstown and I believe the tickets are on sale till the end of the month. They always sell out so a good idea to order early. You can order on their website.oh , date is Friday, Oct. 5

Nellejoy Nellejoy
Sep '18

If littlelu is going, I'm going and sitting right by her side. She wins CONSTANTLY!! Just let a little bit rub off on me. Woo Hoo!!! ;-)

Date is October 5. (on the HL Calnedar) Its at Minebrook which is where they usually have it.

I will be there. Every year there are 8 or 9 of us who go. Always good baskets and a great cause.

happycamper happycamper
Sep '18

LittleLu... it’s a nice one. I never win but it’s nice to support a good cause. You are certainly invited to join us.

Bessie Bessie
Sep '18

Grandma Tuna made it official - we're in! Now we just need to come back with some sushi. ;-)

Nellie Joy...you have mail

Bessie Bessie
Sep '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.