Flowery delivery?

Looking to have flowers sent to my wife at work for her birthday on Monday. Any suggestions on a business? Her office is in East Hanover

stan008 stan008
Aug '15

Hanover Florists

jrsemom jrsemom
Aug '15

Not familiar w/area, best bet is to Google that area for florists.

Nature Lover Nature Lover
Aug '15

I send edible arrangements

Booster90 Booster90
Aug '15

Call calico on willow grove, they willl arrange it all and it will be perfect. Have used them often for local and ftd. Always great.

http://www.fromyouflowers.com

Great customer service & beautiful arrangements. They even call to confirm the flowers were delivered.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Aug '15

Hanover Florists gets my vote. Always put together beautiful arrangements with flowers that would last for longer than elsewhere. Locally, I love Calico!

10yrtownie 10yrtownie
Aug '15

I always use Katarina Florist. I went traveling for 5 weeks and I had prearranged to have them deliver flowers to my gf every Friday while I was away and they did a perfect job.

Rich-the-carpenter Rich-the-carpenter
Aug '15

calico is great - but haven't used some of the other recommended here...

pmnsk pmnsk
Aug '15

Nobody does flowers like Katarina!! She will see to it that her signature style delivers flowers that will be talked about for years!!

Just wanted to give praise to a local business, Soul Creations. A friend from out of state sent me a flower arrangement that came from here and they are beautiful and quality flowers that only got prettier each day. They are a week old now and still going strong with no maintenance by me.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Nov '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.