FOUND Black Cat near Bar 46

A small black cat has been frequenting property near Blackstones/Bar 46 area. We set a trap last night and he/she is now in a crate on my screen porch. I called animal control, but no one has reported the cat missing. Please let me know if you recognize this cat or know anyone who may be missing their cat. Thank you.

hickory dog hickory dog
Aug '15

Can you post a picture of the cat?

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '15

My neighbors at 93 Marble Hill Road are missing a small black cat. I think she posted signs on the telephone poles on Marble Hill Rd. I don't have any contact info though, if you message me your contact info I will stop by her house on the way home from work to provide it to her. Thank you!

Liberty_Mom Liberty_Mom
Aug '15

Do you have a picture? You can post on FB lost pets of Warren County too.

gypsymom gypsymom
Aug '15

Soooo...update on kitty kitty.

Its a boy! Not more than 4 months old. I took him to the vet to be neutered. Tested negative for feline aids and leukemia. He got his rabies and distemper.

He's temporarily living in a very large crate in my screen porch. I started handling him tonight. I will continue to foster until he can find a home.

He's young with a very sweet disposition. If I were to keep him, he would solely be an outdoor cat...he could do better so I am hoping to go thru a rescue group to get prescreened potential adopters.

I will hopefully get photos in the next day or two.

Hickory Dog Hickory Dog
Aug '15

What great care he is getting. All the right shots, all the right tests which are by no means nothing to do on your own. Plus care enough to know an existing group to do the right screening.

Good groups do monitor HL, and if you need any help with that, say the word and it can happen. Would definitely love to see the pics and will post on HackCATStown to try to help.

Yes, thank you GC. Any help from a reputable rescue group would be most appreciated.

Hickory Dog Hickory Dog
Aug '15

Contact PAL, they should be able to help.

I have already spoken to one of their volunteers. They can list the cat on their web site. Not sure if they will pre screen potential adopters for me though....

Hickory Dog Hickory Dog
Aug '15

Did you check with the people that are a missing a black cat before doing all that?
May be their cat.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Aug '15

Just in case anyone is interested!

http://palpets.org/Petbio.asp?id=1644

Hickory Dog Hickory Dog
Sep '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.