Where can I get potted herbs and veges?

I'm looking for potted oregano, parsley and tomatoes. I already tried Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Shoprite and Stop-n-Shop in the Phillipsburg area.

Not sure where else to go. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

positive positive
Jul '15

It's a bit late in the season, may be why you're not finding anything.

JustAThought JustAThought
Jul '15

Godlewsky's farm and Donaldsons I believe will still have these...............

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '15

Well Sweep herb farm in Port Murray will definitely have all the potted herbs you're looking for. Tomatoes? Not sure if they carry them this late? Great place to visit and look through their enormous selection.

Rich-the-carpenter Rich-the-carpenter
Jul '15

Thanks 5cat. JAT, I know it's late in the season, but I just planted a basil plant that was given to me and that has motivated me to grow a diversity of plants. Lol

positive positive
Jul '15

Market at St. Mary's on Saturdays - Well Sweep herb farm brings huge collection of potted herbs.

Rich, I called Well Sweep and they have everything I'm looking for. I checked out their website and the place looks amazing..I can't believe I've never checked it out before. I'm going there tomorrow and will let you know how it turns out. Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions.

positive positive
Aug '15

I went to Well Sweep today and bought two parsley plants, two rosemary, two of the culinary oregano, one Italian oregano plant and planting pots.

A really nice place and the owners are so accommodating and are passionate about what they do.

positive positive
Aug '15

Well Sweep is amazing.
Many years ago I was in a Mexican Restaurant and they had a small Mexican Oregano plant on each table. It was so beautiful.
So I went to Well Sweep -- and behold -- they had it!! I enjoyed my plant for several years until I finally managed to kill it off (lol)
Glad you had such a nice time there!

hapiest girl
Aug '15

Mackeys in white township would probably have them

Melissa Melissa
Aug '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.