Cocoa Beach

I trying to find an oceanfront hotel in Cocoa beach Fl. It will be our one year anniversary and I wanted it to be romantic but fun. Any ideas on a nice place to stay?

Excited Excited
Jul '15

I wish I could help. We are visiting Orlando in August and are planning a day visit to the Kennedy Space Center along with some beach time at Cocoa Beach. Try the official Cocoa Beach website and see if they offer any suggestions. Good luck and happy anniversary.

http://www.cocoabeach.com/

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jul '15

I used to go to Daytona. I don't know about Cocoa Beach housing But I know the area.
Kennedy Space Center is a must. Been there many times. I have a hidden treasure very few go to. If you go up to Titusville, and take 406 out towards the coast, at end of the shuttle landing strip. You will come to Blackpoint Wildlife Drive on the left. It is the most spectacular road through the Florida natural wild life. You have to have your camera ready and eyes open. Then go over to the coast at Allenhurst inlet to see the Manaties. Enjoy

Old Gent Old Gent
Jul '15

Any reason why you are choosing Cocoa Beach? Do you want to be right there next to or near the pier?

I can't help too much as I have never stayed on Cocoa Beach (been to the beach a few times), but there may be good less-costly options just north or south of that area since it is not quite as commercial.

D-ManPV D-ManPV
Jul '15

I own a condo in CB on the Banana River side. The ocean is across the street. It is a very nice community. During the summer you get the surfers and the beach is maybe a little crowded especially near the pier. Great food, variety and price points. Many of the local places are really good and inexpensive. Most of the big national food establishments are in nearby Merritt Island.

There are plenty of hotels to choose from and many price points. There is a Hilton, Doubletree, Marriott Courtyard and the Cocoa Beach Resort to name a few. Ron Jon's also has a time share and is usually available.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I wanted to go to Daytona but after booking the flight, I realized they are having their annual bike week then. So I thought Cocoa Beach would be my next option.

Excited Excited
Jul '15

I used to go to the Daytona 500 for the week, so I was part of the crowed.

Old Gent Old Gent
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.