Lost Black Cat

Our cat has been missing for almost 48 hours now. He is black with a white "mustache" and white paws & fully tagged. If anyone sees him, particularly in the brook hollow/hunters brook area as that is where we live but he may have wandered even farther. Thank you!!!

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

Could this be him?

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/695244

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jul '15

Thank you so much! I commented on that post to see if he's still hanging around there

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

A picture would greatly help in both cases. But a 10 mile hike seems kind of unlikely for a cat in 48 hrs.

I know my two cats will certainly let me know if they see anything in the neighborhood. They're *real* good at trying to make new friends. ;-)

Re: Lost Black Cat

Saw this today as I was posting about my lost Tico. Hope he's yours and you're reunited soon!!

Dsw83 Dsw83
Jul '15

I'm looking out the window right now! We only gotz one doggie, and one chipmunk go by so far this morning.

But I'm on the job!!

Sugar Sugar
Jul '15

That looks just like him but when I call that number it says it's not a working number! Where do you see that flyer?

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

On the corner of Naughright and Drakestown (on the Yorkshire side).

The # on the Mount Olive TNR website is 973-804-6273. It looks like they mixed the numbers!! Good luck!!!

dsw83 dsw83
Jul '15

Thank you so much!! I called and left a message - fingers crossed that that is him!

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

I hope it's him too! They're pretty quick with returning calls. I have been in contact with them about my cat that's been missing for a week now. No luck for me yet...

Dsw83 Dsw83
Jul '15

Just spoke to tnr in Mt olive and that is not our cat. They found that cat the end of last week and he is declawed. Ours was not declawed and he's been missing since sunday.
Thanks so much for the tip though dsw83. I'm praying both of our cats are found very soon!!!

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

GC thank for the help. Here is a photo of him...

jpl13 jpl13
Jul '15

I'll keep my eyes open as well. I live near the hospital.

hockeymom115 hockeymom115
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.