Found Black, female lab mix, Russling Rd. (REUNITED)

Found Black, female lab mix, Russling Rd. (REUNITED)

Just found a black female lab mix dog wandering on Russling Road in Independence, NJ. Has a tag with the name 'Shadow' Galloway of Boonton, NJ. Also has a 2015 license tag from the town of Boonton. Tried calling town but they are closed, tried calling owner, can't leave a message , phone not set up for it. Can someone send me Kim' s phone # or Tim's? Thank you!

According the the ACS website~ Kim Bennett, at (908)625-0106.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '15

Thanks, I just spoke to Tim and he is picking her up. We also posted some signs.

Just found owners! They are on there way, Iris.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

Thank you for taking her in ~ Hopefully she'll be reunited with her owners soon!

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '15

Spoke with Shadow's daddy, sent her to Iris's house. Texted him her cell number (Iris is a friend) so I'm thinking the happy reunion is probably happening right about now.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

(I just did some online research of Galloways in Boonton and was able to find the owner's cell phone number.)

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

You rock Rebecka!

tidy
Jul '15

Great news!

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

Yay~ great Nancy Drew work Rebecka!! I also sent a msg via FB to someone named Galloway originally from Boonton.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '15

Amen for good tags. I was just about to suggest the same research and found only two possible phone #'s in Boonton.

And the owners just texted me back that they have her and are SO relieved. YAY!

REMINDER!!!!! Shadow ran away because she heard someone setting off test fireworks and freaked out.

***Check and make sure your dogs have ID tags with your cell numbers on them!!***

As I said in another thread - July 4th is the #1 day for pets to go missing.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

Another happy ending! Please be sure to add CP# to ID tags.

Thank goodness!!, that's why I really dislike fireworks Rebecka!! :/

Molly
Jul '15

Wow she got all the way from Boonton to here?? That is just crazy.. You guys did a great job!!

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jul '15

No, her family was visiting at a house up the street from me! They were quickly reunited.

I'm glad they were quickly reunited!

Whenever I get new reg. tags or rabies tag, I always engrave the back of them with his name,, my home address, phone numbers and email addy.

I think PetSmart actually has a kiosk in the front where you can get tags custom engraved too!

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.