Fireworks at Rutherford Hall

It was my third time at this event --- great event -- friendly crowd -- and fabulous fireworks......I hope some of you were there.........pictures may follow --- I hope

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '15

Spectacular! Well executed, well organized. To heck with Macy's!

great show, great crowd, great place

ex sci teacher ex sci teacher
Jul '15

Saw these as we were heading back on 80 from Pa. Beautiful:)

Blackcat Blackcat
Jul '15

Took the family there tonight - great outing! they really had a lot of unique mortars and shells that I have not seen in previous firework displays. Great job getting a lot of people out a single drive as well. All in all a fun evening that will surely be on next years calendar for us!

this doesn't begin to do them justice- but I'm no expert in night photography..........

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '15

Sure was fun there tonight. Just wish there was a better way to get the buses back to the church. We were there at 6:00 pm and truly enjoyed seeing friends both from the past and current. So much fun catching up. The kids were great and had a lot of fun. Sadly I didn't get home till 10:45. Oh well, I don't have to be up till 5:00am.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jul '15

Re: Fireworks at Rutherford Hall

oops lost that

5catmom 5catmom
Jul '15

Fireworks were awesome. My husband is even more awesome for taking me.

youngnfresh youngnfresh
Jul '15

The fireworks were very beautiful. I just looked around and noticed it included many people (not everyone) drinking alcohol. So many kids around- was it really necessary to then show your children we get in a car and drive after drinking- very sad society- couldn't enjoy an innocent holiday celebration without the booze.

familysafety familysafety
Jul '15

Re: Fireworks at Rutherford Hall

We got some pretty cool photos!
http://wrnjradio.com/wrnj-news-department/2015/fireworks-dazzle-rutherfurd-hall-photos/

WRNJ News WRNJ News
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.