LOST Cat, Flocktown Rd., "Tico"

LOST Cat, Flocktown Rd.,

MISSING: 6 year old neutered male cat

Tico has been missing from Flocktown Road (closer to Drakestown) for a few days. He is a gray striped cat with a spotted belly and a white flea collar. He is very friendly and comes when you call him.

If anyone has seen him please let me know! Thank you!!

dsw83 dsw83
Jul '15

What a cutie! I hope he is found soon.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

He is beautiful. Hope he gets home safe. Call vets and shelters in the area. Maybe someone found him and took him to a safe place.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '15

Has this kitty been found yet? Have you searched neighbors toolsheds, garages, under decks, bushes? They don't usually go far.

Dansker Dansker
Jul '15

Still looking....

He was spotted by someone a few days ago crossing the street by the power lines on Flocktown. Hoping he hasn't gone too far.

dsw83 dsw83
Jul '15

I've contacted all vets, shelters, and animal control offices in the area. (Even WRNJ, too) There is still no sign of Tico. Please continue to keep an eye out for him.

Dsw83 Dsw83
Jul '15

STILL MISSING and could be very far from Flocktown Rd. now. If you are outside at any point today, please scan the area for my little guy. Thank youuu

dsw83 dsw83
Jul '15

Have you asked all of your neighbors to check their sheds? Sometimes kitties get locked in by accident.

hktownie hktownie
Jul '15

It's been well over a week and still no word on Tico. We've tried everything, contacted everyone we could, and hung up lost cat posters around the area.

We're hoping that another family has taken him in and we're not sure what else we can do.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know. We really miss our little guy.

findtico findtico
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.