Jun '15

Lint. Lots and lots of lint.

:-)

Justintime Justintime
Jun '15

Dog hair.

Forreal
Jun '15

Monty Hall would have a field day with my pocketbook, but nothing in my actual pockets..

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jun '15

Wow, have you figured out a way to take those items with you in the afterlife...

On a good day, nothing. There isn't a single thing I need.

On a bad day, 97 cents. After not carrying the 3 pennies I needed and the cashier wants to be precise and won't forgive me my copper tokens. ;-)

At the moment, it's usually :

Wallet
Phone
Keys
Kershaw Half Ton knife
Spare change if I just bought something

Ask me again in a few months ;)

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '15

Skippy - you ready for Armageddon?

Me - cell phone, maybe a few bucks. That's it! Oh, and some tums. Have to have them available at my age. LOL!

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jun '15

No pockets, just a fanny-pack with bags for doggie do do and the car keys.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jun '15

In NJ, you are only allowed to be a victim so no EDC gun for me but I do EDC the Cold Steel Code 4 or Kershaw Skyline. Along with the standard wallet, keys, phone, and lighter. Working on a get home bag for the car.

LJrubi LJrubi
Jun '15

The only time I have anything in my pockets is when I wear a jacket...Then it is usually just tissues and sometimes a quarter for a Shop Rite cart. Now...if you asked me what is in my "pocketbook", i.e, handbag...... it would be .everything but the kitchen sink!!!!

joyful joyful
Jun '15

Skippy, what's the weather like in Syria today?

yankeefan yankeefan
Jun '15

1 can anti-skippy spray

roywhite roywhite
Jun '15

+1 roywhite -

pockets - a tissue -hopefully new
pocketbook --- boring - wallet, phone, glasses, the occasional grocery list
keys

once belonged to a flickr group in which we posted a photo of the contents - anyone game for that?

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '15

Skippy, your mission should you decide to accept it, is to infiltrate the Weiss. Get them to lower their prices...and bring me back some Yodels if its not too much trouble.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds

Good luck , Skippy

Rock Ironjaw Rock Ironjaw
Jun '15

all of 5 catmom items plus; small calculator, check book, suduko paperback (for when I am stuck in traffic or waiting at school for grandkids), change purse instead of wallet,
Small Christian Life New Testament( another stuck in traffic item), and the last one, no wise cracks please....dated, paper tracer- footprints from each of my grandkids so when I am shopping and see a good shoe sale for kids, I whip out a tracer, match it to their current foot size or a half size larger, and walk out of the store a happy shopper! ( I have never had to return a wrong shoe size because if that technique)...so there you have it Skippy!

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jun '15

That sounds good with doing the flickr thing, 5catmom, but I do not know how to post photos just yet....Hopefully will be learning how to do that soon..
@ Spring Fever....What a great idea!

joyful joyful
Jun '15

No pockets! But handbag has the same as 5catmom plus checkbook and lip balm, and lots of sticky notes that are supposed to remind to do things that I keep forgetting.

hktownie hktownie
Jun '15

iPhone, wallet and a Swiss Army Knife, I'm am looking in to replacing it with a a Leatherman Tool, but in 35 years of carrying it , I have rarely needed more than just Swiss Army Knife.

I do however amost always have my "Bag of Many Things" near by ,either in my car or by my side. That is a little more intense, it's a medium size back pack, that has everything from rain poncho, to pens, to band aid ( I can't believe how often I've needed them) even a baseball( for autographs) It's also big enough to hold my IPad and a back up battery pack. I find that it's always a work in progress, changing and adding or removing things. I am surprised at the things that have garnered the most use, A small wash cloth in a zip lock probably is used the most. But with a battery pack that can charge an iPhone about 10x a, I find that when we are out friends, I end up becoming very popular.

I am a diabetic so I need to carry supplies with me , so this started as a way to carry my supplies and morphed in to more.

Maybe a little overkill, but I feel more comfortable knowing that if got stuck in the city or on the train, or my car breaks down, or even my wife gets lost in the mall, I will be relatively comfortable for a while.

I follow the keep-it-simple-stupid philosophy:

- iPhone 6
- vape pen

But if a zombie apocalypse appears to be on the horizon, I'm heading straight to wherever Skippy is.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jun '15

Re: Every day carry - what's in your pockets

of course this is what it looks like when I take the small bag...........lol

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '15

LOL.. the nickel is interesting. I have a fossil wallet too, mine's purple.

hktownie hktownie
Jun '15

unblocked and feelin good: thanks for posting stuff guys this is fun

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

In my pockets are a wallet, change, two USB drives with necessary software for work, pen, hearing aid batteries, Swiss Army Knife tinker model, any register receipts from the day, and the phone is on my belt in a carrier.

waiting for the pix

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '15

What's a tinker Swiss army? Victorianox?

skippy skippy
Jun '15

is this it? http://www.swissarmy.com/us/app/product/Swiss-Army-Knives/Category/Do-It-Yourself/Tinker/53101

Skippy Skippy
Jun '15

Anyone care to see what's in my book bag ? lol

skippy skippy
Jul '15

I'm pretty much MacGyver except with a purse.

Antimony Antimony
Jul '15

Skippy can you come to my job with your pockets loaded and demand for my boss to give me a big raise, pension, 100% full medical benefits and four weeks vacation?

positive positive
Jul '15

Sure - as long as it's in one of the 30+ states I'm licensed to carry this stuff in were good - if it's the people's republic of New Jersey - as much as I would do anything for you sorry :)

skippy skippy
Jul '15

Any one got a big out bag or get home bag?
And yeah I know I'm Paul blart lol

skippy skippy
Jul '15

I work in PA..not sure if that's included in the 30 states. I will make you and chocodog baked ziti and eggplant parm. Homemade banana bread and chocolate heavenly silky cake. Lol!

positive positive
Jul '15

lol I can carry there!!!

Skippy Skippy
Jul '15

I figured that! Lol! I will get cooking and baking than. Lol

positive positive
Jul '15

:) sounds good!

Skippy Skippy
Jul '15

Hah, anyone can carry in PA... at least openly, except in Philly.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jul '15

My nc CHL let's me hide the gat lol

skippy skippy
Jul '15

A lucky dollar bill, an angel coin, and a little piece of ammolite...not ammonite. Wish I could carry my gun. A Smith and Wesson beats a royal flush.

5551964jbc 5551964jbc
Jul '15

Agreed

skippy skippy
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.