Doctor with bloodwork in office?

Are there any doctors in the area who have a phlebotomist on staff? I have elderly family members who strongly prefer a "one stop shop".

Thanks in advance!

Merkle is a great doctor for someone like that. Only thing is my insurance wants Quest Labs even though my old insurance let them do the work at the doctor's. You may want to check with your insurance. I've also seen several doctors go back and forth on whether they will do the blood work or not. You may get a doctor who does now and then doesn't later. If it helps any, Labcorp is downstairs in the same building as Merkle if you have to go that route.

Good luck.

Hackettstown Medical

http://www.hackettstownmedical.com/

Dr Jain in panther valley office, crystal does bloodwork, she is excellent

doctor k 16 doctor k 16
Jun '15

I know Crystal. She is good.

Merkle doesnt do it in the office.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jun '15

My OB does, if that kind of doctor is needed. Morristown OBGYN.

Tracy (mobile) Tracy (mobile)
Jun '15

Thanks, all!

Dr. McGraw in Sparta. 973 579 1000

Dr. Keri Ingrassia-Squires in Hasting Square has a phlebotomist on staff? 908-979-0050

Advocare in mt olive on 206 has the lab connected to its office

Diane12 Diane12
Jun '15

Dr. Gollapudi in Hackettstown accross from Hyundai dealer 908-852-8750. Great doctor.

Debbie
Jun '15

Advocare in Budd Lake on Rte 46 does.

concernedparent concernedparent
Jun '15

Dr. Feitell does not do it in the office, but there is a blood lab in the same complex,
doctor's Park. It's very convenient. There are also many other doctors in that same complex.

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Jun '15

Warren Hills Family Practice has a lab in the same building as the practice.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '15

Dr. Keri Ingrassia-Squires does it. Merkle didn't do it in the office for me.

I know this is not what the op asked - but for the rest of us - my former internist always had me get the bloodwork done ahead of time so she could review it with me--- that makes sense to me..............and btw I always get a copy for my own records.........

5catmom 5catmom
Jun '15

Dr. Werner

IrishRN IrishRN
Jun '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.