Apartments that allow medium-sized dogs?

Are there any apartments in Hackettstown or the surrounding towns that allow medium-sized dogs? My wife and I live in a complex that allows small dogs only, but when our lease is up we want to move somewhere that would allow us to get a medium-sized dog. Thank you in advance.

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

You may wish to try Netcong Heights, which allowed medium-sized dogs, though I'm not sure what the weight limit was. I heard that Oakwood Village in Flanders may allow them as well, but I'm not positive on that.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jun '15

Yorkshire across from donaldsons allows them with an extra fee

Booster90 Booster90
Jun '15

Thank you for the suggestions!

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

After more searching, it looks like Riverside Gardens also allows larger dogs...can anyone verify this? Are Yorkshire and Riverside Gardens the only two in town?

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

I own a 2 family home on high street in Hackettstown.we allow large dogs.my tenants will be moving out around july 4.if you are interested email me .thanks

jenny jenny
Jun '15

Riverside Gardens (now called Rivers Edge) allows all dogs, does not matter what size or breed. The only problem with that is there has also been an increase in aggressive dogs. I have a 8 lb. dog and she was attacked by a pit bull a few weeks ago. She is ok but I have to be really careful where I walk when certain dogs are out. I think they charge a $25.00/month fee per dog.

NancyU NancyU
Jun '15

Thanks for all the info!

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

When I looked at Oakwood village about 6 months ago, there were many large dogs around.

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Jun '15

Sorry to hear that NancyU, please contact animal control officer Kim Bennett, at (908) 625-0106 if there is an animal-aggressive dog that is not properly controlled by its owner. Another leashed pet may be killed, and you shouldn't have to watch where you walk. Good luck.

kepa
Jun '15

Are Rivers Edge and Yorkshire Apartments the only ones in Hackettstown that allow larger dogs? Or are there others that weren't yet discussed here? Does anyone know anything about these particular complexes? I drove by them both today just to get the phone numbers.

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

The crest in panther valley! Medium and large!

BRT067 BRT067
Jun '15

Thanks, I'll look into that as well.

bdon313 bdon313
Jun '15

Does Yorkshire or Rivers Edge have a leasing office? I've called the Yorkshire number a couple of times and have not heard back. I know Rivers Edge is under new management and the number I called did not work.

sleach13 sleach13
Dec '17

The leasing office for Yorkshire is in Succasunna I believe.I don't remember the name of the road. It's the same road that the library is on.

weebiekins weebiekins
Jan '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.