School district boundaries

Would anyone kindly know how may I find the boundaries of any school? as i need to know the township I may move into if we need to be eligible for enrolling my son into Great Meadows middle school ? Should I move to Towpath village or Victoria village, or is there any other place?

Reham Reham
Jun '15

Victoria Village is Hackettstown Middle School. Towpath is Great Meadows Middle School.

Metsman Metsman
Jun '15

I bet the apartment complex them selves could tell you if not call the district office

skippy skippy
Jun '15

Towpath Apts is Independence....I'm not sure about Victoria Village. I would think they are either Hackettstown or Allamuchy.

justcurious justcurious
Jun '15

If Victoria Village is the complex behind the Dunkin Donuts on Mountain Ave your student would go the Hackettstown Middle School. I believe that Towpath is located in Independence Township so I would think that your student would go to Great Meadows but I would call the school or the board of education office in Great Meadows to confirm.

michelemorp michelemorp
Jun '15

Yes it is behind Dunkin Donuts.

Metsman Metsman
Jun '15

Thank you pretty much for you all. Does anyone know where is the great meadows rental office?. i only can find the towpath village rental office online ..no information for an office for the independence township or great meadows?

Reham Reham
Jun '15

The number to Towpath Apts is 908-852-9162
The address is 237 Towpath Dr. I think the rental office may be there.
Good Luck!

justcurious justcurious
Jun '15

Does anyone know if Hackettstown high school picks up students in Towpath or do they have to walk? I can't seem to get ahold of the right people to answer. Thank you

jazzylee jazzylee
Feb '16

I lived in Victoria Village-- it is Hackettstown middle and high schools

Greeneyeddi Greeneyeddi
Feb '16

You probably want to contact the Independence Board of Education to see if they bus Towpath residents, since they would likely be responsible for the transportation of Township students, not HHS.

ianimal ianimal
Feb '16

http://independencenj.com/

Independence municipal building website---

Greeneyeddi Greeneyeddi
Feb '16

Independence will bus the Towpath students to all schools in the district. I'm not sure if they actually go into the complex or if the students have to walk to the entrance. When my kids went through Great Meadows, the bus only went as far as the entrance to Towpath, but that was many years ago and things have changed since then. I wouldn't be surprised if they now go into the complex.

Parental Unit Parental Unit
Feb '16

Great thank you

jazzylee jazzylee
Feb '16

Why do you prefer Great Meadows ?

Plusgirl Plusgirl
Feb '16

My cousin lives in Towpath and her son goes to Central School. His bus picks him up in the complex on the main road. I don't know where the bus stops are for the hs but they would definitely be bused.

jrsemom jrsemom
Feb '16

Towpath has a bus to Great Meadows Middle School and to HHS - in the complex

pmnsk pmnsk
Feb '16

High School Bus stop is at main entrance

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.