Farm Market 2015

No more farm market on Saturdays?

No, the one at the Gazebo is no more - but there will be one at St. Mary's on High Street - check Hackettstown BID website for more info :-)

Sorry Lena, no Market from the BID this year - the group organizing the one at St. Mary's is working through all of the hurdles and should be up and running by July 11th and will on Saturdays from 8:00 am - 12:00 noon

The good news is they will likely continue at least monthly throughout the winter since they have the St. Mary's building available to them - as we get more information we will certainly pass it along.

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Jun '15

No problem - Mt. Olive has farmer's market every Saturday morning, in Turkey Brook Park.

where is Turkey Brook park?

Dansker Dansker
Jun '15

From Mt. Olive website:
Turkey Brook Park is located at 30 Flanders Road in Budd Lake NJ. Our landmark is the historic Seward Mansion at the entrance to the park. Presently, Seward Place (the loop road) does not appear on many GPS systems. Refer to 30 Flanders Road for all directions to the park.

Take 46 to the jug handle for Mount Olive Road (the newish Eastern Asian Bistro will be in front of you at the end of the jug handle ). Turn right onto Mount Olive Road and follow it up and to the left (Mount Olive Rd will veer off to the right - stay left/on the current road and the name changes to Flanders Rd). Turkey Brook Park will be on your right after Sunset Dr (the road marked with a sign for CMS Elementary School). I haven't been there for the Farmers Market so I don't know which parking lot it is near but the road inside the park is just one loop around. Hope this helps!

MO H'town MO H'town
Jun '15

If you need a place to purchase organic meats, veggies and homemade goodies until the market at St. Mary's opens, Washington has advertised a Farmer's Festival on Saturdays, now thru Sept 26, 9:00-1:00, at the Pocket Park area on Main Street...

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jun '15

Just got back from the St Marys farmers market, loved it, they were still setting up but got some great veggies from Godlewsky farms and signed up for their Veggie Club.

dismom dismom
Aug '15

Just got back from St Marys farmers market , picked up some Windy Brow Farms chocolate ice cream, eggs from Four Fields Farm and kielbasa from Pittengers farm.
Love all the variety available.

dismom dismom
Sep '15

They need some serious promoting /advertizing. Seems like no one i talk to knows about it. Played with my band for tips.......no customers and no tips :-( sad just sad.

kevmo kevmo
Oct '15

FYI - The Mount Olive Market has closed for good so the St Mary's Market is now the only one in the area. Hopefully, they'll get some of those vendors / customers.

Wendy @ Hkt BID Wendy @ Hkt BID
Oct '15

In Long Valley :
http://longvalleygreenmarket.com/

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Oct '15

Does anyone know if there is a Farmer's Fair this year?

Hello Kitty Hello Kitty
Jun '16

A small farm market open at white township school rt 46 and 519

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jun '16

There's also a farmers' market in Hopatcong at the Borough Hall, every Sunday from 9am-2pm. I haven't been there, but the website shows the vendors featured there:

www.hopatcong.org/index.asp?SEC=1F0CC28F-CF69-4664-972C-6E3B830790B1&DE=99F802E4-925F-4390-9407-E4D2AB3220CA&Type=B_BASIC

Phil D. Phil D.
Jun '16

Blairstown has a farmer's market every Saturday 10am - 2pm. It runs from the beginning of June to the end of October. It's a good market. There are lots of vendors to choose from.

Is St. Mary's not doing it again this year? We stopped in last year and got some great stuff.

Sunshine Sunshine
Jun '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.