Dog Trainer Recommendations - H'Town

Looking for suggestions for getting dogs trained in the H'Town area. I know PetSmart does training, but I'm not sure as to the quality you'd get there.

MikeGuida MikeGuida
May '15

We took our pit bull here: http://www.topdogobedience.com/

It was a lot of fun to work with the dog. Ended up taking 3 or 4 classes in total and the dog was very well trained and skilled in agility when done.

sack
May '15

Re: Dog Trainer Recommendations - H'Town

sack post a pic of your pit - here is mine

skippy skippy
May '15

Look up Common Sense for Animals facebook page. They are running an obedience class.

Took two complete rounds of classes at top dog - the first was wonderful, instructor was attentive, offered individual aid and all the dogs progressed. The second, however, was a complete waste of time - different instructor with different approach that was ineffective - uneven instruction and ignored some dogs in the class entirely, we stopped going a couple of classes before the end - even though we had paid - because it was so frustrating.

pmnsk pmnsk
May '15

Just used Superior Dog Academy and was very happy with her. Her name is Barbara Mclew. Her number is 908-625-4841

I suggest PetSmart. We took one of the most stubborn breeds, (malamute) to training there, and now he's very well trained and well mannered.

Olivia
May '15

I took my dog to Pawsitive in Rockaway. Totally worth the drive (it's only once a week!). John is awesome. www.trainadog.com

Buffy Buffy
Jun '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.