Chair massage

Where can I get a chair massage in
Hackettstown?

Badbackpain Badbackpain
May '15

Go see Dr. Fedich - I had some lower back pain and called Wednesday at 10:15 am and had an appt at 11:00 a.m. Went this morning also and am doing so much better.

Very nice Chiropractor and you will feel better sooner than if you don't go.

http://www.hackettstownfamilyclinic.com/

Mrs. Resident Mrs. Resident
May '15

MK of Soothing Moments in Lebanon will come to your home, she's great. She lives in Budd Lake ( I think) so your not far, her number is (973) 933-6143, give her a day or so to get back to you, she's usually very busy. She makes me feel amazing. And her prices are very reasonable

Mimi B Mimi B
May '15

Town Nails on Main St. offers chair massages.

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

I just got a great chair massage at the new spa on Mt. Ave! Ask for Sylvia, she is awesome!!

If I went and paid for a massage and they rubbed down the chair instead of my back, I'd be very disappointed. Are these blind women with a diminished sense of touch or something?

ianimal ianimal
May '15

MAN,

I am looking for a good chair massage. I would like to try the spa (and Sylvia) from your post. Is the spa called Luxury Nails?

Thanks.

Just up the hill by Wolf Rd in Budd Lake, highly recommend Terri!
http://www.morris-health.com/about-the-staff-MCHWC.html

hktownie hktownie
Oct '15

Someone bought a chair massage pad for what I think was a bid of $1 or so at last night's Hackettstown Historical Society Auction lol.

Phil D. Phil D.
Oct '15

I just went to the new lady in the Panther Valley mall, Her name is Claire, she was wonderful. Her number is 973-906-0815

momof3 momof3
Oct '15

Love the massage chairs in rockaway mall!

If you are a woman... Womenswellnessnj.com has massage on Mondays from 9-1:)

Momof3,

Where is the place that Claire is located?

Thanks for your help.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.