FOUND! - Missing Black Standard Poodle in Independence

We have a black standard poodle that ran away earlier tonight. We live in Shakespeare Estates but she was seen running towards Johnson Road. Please call me at 908-798-2494. She answers to the name of Madison or Maddie. She is a very sociable and friendly dog. PLEASE call me if you see her.

Greg V Greg V
May '15

Have you found Maddie yet? Where is Shakespeare estates?

Dansker Dansker
May '15

We have not. Shakespeare is off of Johnson Road in between Johnson and Mt. Bethel Road.

Greg V Greg V
May '15

I am offering a reward for anyone who finds her or returns her to us. Our family is heartbroken. PLEASE HELP US. No questions asked, we just want our best friend back.

Greg V Greg V
May '15

We're on Russling, will keep on the look out for her.

You may want to check around the area where the animals were taken from Rusling Rd. To Barnyard Sanctuary. She may have gotten some sniffs from over there. Just a thought. Good luck to you and yours.

just the facts maam just the facts maam
May '15

Maddie has just returned home after what was probably a scary adventure. Thank you to all who responded and helped us look for her.

Greg V Greg V
May '15

So Glad to hear Maddie is home, We understand the heartache when our pets decide to go on adventures without us. Ours have done this a few times also. This site has helped me a couple of times. Some good people that are animal lovers are on this site.

Shakespeare Resident Shakespeare Resident
May '15

So happy she's back home!

Give her good hugs and lovin's and a couple of extra treats. She'll be just fine ;) from a poodle lover myself. They're so smart. Very happy for you all. Happy Memorial Day...

just the facts maam just the facts maam
May '15

Great news!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

So glad your pup has been found!

Bessie Bessie
May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.