Post Season Hockey 2015

Since I can't post as ianimal OR iPhone-imal in the NHL thread, I'll start another one and cut and paste out of pure joy, LOL

"THATS what I'm talking about....

(Now watch them blow a 3-goal lead in 15 minutes (-; )"

ianimal ianimal
May '15

The Defense is still severely lacking; Hank made some crazy saves (and/or missed opportunities by the Lightning) to keep them in it early. But, it's encouraging to see Nash and St Louis get on the stat sheet. I would be relatively confident if the Rags were down 3-1, but I'm legitimately optimistic at 2-2. I don't see them losing two out of three after the gut check they showed tonight.

ianimal ianimal
May '15

10/6... L!G!R!

ianimal ianimal
May '15

NASH a - ah

(sung to Queen's Flash Gordon)

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
May '15

hank will save everyone of us

roywhite roywhite
May '15

i agree ianimal, to many guys in front of the net with wide open looks uncontested, that has to stop and soon, they were out shot by alot

jt 16 jt 16
May '15

I just put my wife's Rangers jersey in the freezer. Hope it works.

Dadof3
May '15

Dadof3 - I think that depends on whether your definition of "works" is winning a game, or being divorced. ;-)

I would be beyond livid if my Reggie Leach signed jersey ever found its way into a wet fungus filled compartment of death....

Looks like it will remain in the freezer a few more days!!! What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Dadof3
May '15

The opera ain't over until the Fat Lady sings.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

11/5... L!G!R!

Game 7 Thursday... what's up Clyde? Meet me halfway in Washington somewhere? Draught House, maybe?

ianimal ianimal
May '15

The manager at Washington Diner is a big Penguins fan ... and a good hockey fan.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

WOW! Should be an exciting game Friday night!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

Friday night, excuse me; they've been pretty consistent with playing games every other day... but, even better. Now, I won't need to take a "sick" day on Friday (-;

ianimal ianimal
May '15

ianimal - You would have had a pretty long wait for the hockey game to start at Draught House on Thursday night. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

Game 7 Thursday... what's up Clyde? Meet me halfway in Washington somewhere? Draught House, maybe?

ianimal

That could work

LMAO @ Calico

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
May '15

they just have to do what i have said before, no one on zero against the king, thats not fair to anyone, they play d fense they cant lose. and no swinging and missing, seen that to many times. this is the only way they win, i dont watch for 10 minutes they go up 1-0, then i dont watch till the end of the period, up 2-0, they i watch the second period, 2-1, then i dont watch ten minutes of the third and they go up 3 or 4-1, then i watch the end and they win, thats the only way i do what i have to for my team

jt 16 jt 16
May '15

So... anyone interested in getting together? I'm not 100% sure that I can... having 2 small kids makes planning this type of thing dubious at best... but at least the rest of you can get together and cheer on the Blueshirts.

ianimal ianimal
May '15

ianimal - We will be at our club. You are welcome to join us there. Cheap beers!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

I work on Friday nights, but I'll have the game on.

RANGERS IN SEVEN

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

Re: Post Season Hockey 2015

Hope to see this a lot tonight....

GC, does that "Snow Angel" pose remind you of a certain #27 who used to don the orange and black of the Jack O' Lanterns?

ianimal ianimal
May '15

game 1 is weds night

roywhite roywhite
May '15

Yes, it is... the only question is whether it will be at Madison Square Garden (-;

ianimal ianimal
May '15

ianimal - Actually it reminds me of Glenn Healy.

Nothing reminds me of Glenn Healy. He's been deleted from my memory bank (-;

ianimal ianimal
May '15

The King's Prayer...

ianimal ianimal
May '15

Gonna take a miracle at this point!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

Great job by the Bolts. They deserved it.

ianimal ianimal
May '15

+1 iamimal They deserved it.

Old Gent Old Gent
May '15

Another Game 7 tomorrow! How exciting!

Calico696 Calico696
May '15

Re: Rangers Lightning Series

Queen Henrik, the choke artist.

btownguy btownguy
May '15

Great to see them out.

fujixt1 fujixt1
May '15

For those that were cheering on NYR tonight, I'm sending all of you an OperaGram:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQOqgXRp6H8

Dadof3 - Yep. It worked. You can take it out of the freezer and put it in her golf bag now...

btownguy, I'm guessing you had that all queued up and ready to post two weeks ago and had to sit on it all this time. My apologies for you having to wait 14 days to share the Devils misery with Rangers fans. See you on the golf course (-;

ianimal ianimal
May '15

As Charlie Brown would say, RATS.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

Go Cavaliers, LeBron is the man.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

I always have these ready. Explain to me why you call your goalie the "King" when he can't win a cup? What records does he hold other than most playoff chokes?

btownguy btownguy
May '15

Get it straight, that was far from a choke, they lost, that's it.
Lets go Yanks!

roywhite roywhite
May '15

When a team does not score, I find it hard to say the goalie choked.

Go Black Hawks, I root for the teams that were in the NHL when I started watching in 1964.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.