Recommendation? Electrician needed for 2 small jobs in Morris township

Help! I need a licensed electrician for 2-3 small jobs at my Dads house in Morris township. Anyone have a recommendation?

Michele l Michele l
May '15

I would think your local electrician here would be happy for the work and travel there. That's not a long stretch. Wires (908) 852-4450 or Gandley (973) 440-0707 should be able to handle that for you.

If you feel you really need some one closer to the house, then try Esposito's out of Denville (973) 366-9902.

Union Hill Electric in Denville. His name is Ed. He is reliable and safe.

TheSoundGuy TheSoundGuy
May '15

I recommend Jeff from SDR, and he lives in Long Valley. http://www.sdrelectricalcontractorsinc.com

Darleen Darleen
May '15

Gandley Electrical. Matt is a hard worker and very thorough.

townie7070 townie7070
May '15

I vote for Matt Gandley as well. Reasonable , reliable and a nice guy.

brandyB brandyB
May '15

I like Adams Electric. (908) 581-2084. Great rates and reliable.

civilguy80 civilguy80
May '15

Jet.......Speak with Kris. I had a great experience with him and they were prompt clean and the cheapest I found. A lot of my friends have used him and loved him.

http://www.jet-nj.com/

PS He lives in town business is out of town.

teenie teenie
May '15

I recommend Lulo electric, very professional and highly skilled and they are local

Dolce_Vita Dolce_Vita
May '15

Teenie - I don't think Kris is with Jet anymore.

Mommyof3 Mommyof3
May '15

One more vote for Matt Gandley. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

Christina Christina
May '15

Does anyone know if Matt Gandley is still in business? I need him to finish up some work at my house. I tried one number it says it's been changed or discomnected...then tried another and it rings a few times then just cuts off?? Or maybe someone has an updated number for him??

Evergreen Electric! Beautiful job adding outlets and recessed lights in my home- competitive pricing too! They even installed an overhead light (that my husband was going to attempt) - for free! Will call them again in a heartbeat...908-832-5454

JRT- the last number we had for Matt was (973) 440-0707.

Good luck.

BrandyB BrandyB
Mar '16

Wires electric in Hackettstown is good

LVres LVres
Mar '16

Wire's Electrical Shop
107 W Valley View Ave
Hackettstown NJ 07840
(908) 852-4450

skippy skippy
Mar '16

I don't know if Wires (Hackettstown) goes that far, but if they do, they're excellent. I've used them for over 20 years.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.