So what are you selling in the yard sale?

Just curious what you're selling if you're participating in the garage sale this weekend. Anyone selling a Lazy Susan?

Bessie Bessie
Apr '15

Baseball memorabilia...patio set...

Evergreen'69 Evergreen'69
Apr '15

Do we need to have "the conversation" again, Bessie??? ;-)

Loads of electronics including computers, laser printers, FAX machines, and a Nakamichi cassette deck. A bunch of antiques including coverlets, pottery, Staffordshire, tin cookie cutters, and chairs. Books including a lot of sports. And your basic misc. household items.

Anyone selling a gas grill?? Or a small patio set?

Evergreen, how big is your patio set. I'm looking for a large table that seats 8.

Also, is anyone selling girls 5T spring/summer clothes and size 10 toddler shoes?

jrsemom jrsemom
Apr '15

I better look for more junk to put out at the curb for free... Sounds like there will be lots of people driving by.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Apr '15

A keyboard (the music kind, not the qwerty kind), three small stereos, a wine fridge, a desk with pullout keyboard tray, a wooden desk chair (w/wheels!), a couple of end tables with lamps attached, a futon, two pull up bars, and some other miscellaneous stuff I can't recall at the moment.

My Husband anyone want him I will sell him for cheap. LOL

pitbullover4life pitbullover4life
Apr '15

Do you have a picture of the patio set? Interested in that.

Jonathan Jonathan
Apr '15

Anyone selling girls 18-24 months spring/summer clothes?

Myself and our neighbor will be having a sales: girls and boys clothes, toys, outdoor toys, books, music, movies, table saw, jackets of all sizes, small kitchen items, misc household stuff, furniture. Send me a message if you have specific questions, I don't always jump on here to check. I'll check my sizes Iris and jersemom, I may have some in those sizes

Vanessa Vanessa
Apr '15

im looking for a crib music box

icicle icicle
Apr '15

Loads of misc. stuff
The better things are a jr. Pro electric guitar, 2 punching bags (one to hang, the other free standing) 3 or 4 razor scooters, remote control car, 2 pr in line skates (One pr. Barely used). Marimba, full collection of Harry Potter books, skirts sizes 14-16 (like new), dresses some worn once and some never worn). Woman's suit never worn.
Shoes (some never worn). Mikasa still in boxes.
Will try to add photos before sale

JEL18 JEL18
Apr '15

With stuff like this I cannot wait to go!!

Teenie
Apr '15

I'm shopping! The heck with selling! LOL!!

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Apr '15

I'm looking for a small 2.5 gal fish tank with screen cover and a very inexpensive push mower.

animal lover animal lover
Apr '15

- A BUNCH of clothes (mostly men & women)
- Tools
- Stereos
- Large Furniture
- Decorations
- Appliances/Kitchen items

We will be on Valentine Street - Across from the train station (dance studio)

YaySale YaySale
Apr '15

Baseball memorabilia...patio set...

Evergreen'69

Memorabilia as in?

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Apr '15

A china cabinet. $190 OBO. Need it gone ASAP. If interested please PM me!!!

Natalie Natalie
Apr '15

I am looking for a 2 or 4 chair table and chairs. MUST BE STURDY. Anyone have one please post here. I have no email yet. TIA!

Teenie
Apr '15

Luggage, chandelier, garden pots, all-weather tires.

Is anyone selling a decent dresser?

Dresser needed Dresser needed
Apr '15

Jrsemom, I have some 5t and small spring/summer girls clothes, maybe a few outfits worth. And I have 1 pair of purple crocs size 10, a little worn but great for outside shoes.

Iris, I have quite a 18-24 months clothes for summer and I'm still digging :)

I'm on Carol drive, message me if you need the address. I'm going to try and set up by 8am on Saturday.

Vanessa Vanessa
Apr '15

Flat panel sound bar with wireless subwoofer, DVD player, gossip chair, pewter bowls, a "lot" of Christmas ornaments, a large dog crate, some old bottles (cheap), antique yarn spinner (not so cheap), household stuff and of course bric a brac. M&M Mars BLVD.

Kitchen table (yes I have one, small round [hinged leaf on both sides make it rectangular) with (2) chairs) $50 bucks

Looking for old bikes for my boys to ride at school next year. Post bikes and I will come look. Thanks

jmo517 jmo517
Apr '15

Looking for a patio set as well 6+ chairs. If you are selling you, please let me know.

nutty nutty
Apr '15

Looking for sawhorses and a folding table.

Bessie Bessie
Apr '15

CR37 - how much for the wine fridge?

mjd31 mjd31
Apr '15

We will have some nice items:

Pots and Pans
Furniture; Dresser, crib, changing table
Toys, toys and more toys
Grills
Patio set
and more

Come on down to Carol Dr.

Anyone have a nice toaster oven?

Teenie Teenie
Apr '15

Re: So what are you selling in the yard sale?

Bessie, if you need the sawhorses for construction type work, and not for looks, I have a couple you can have. Just let me know.

PWMS- can you post a pic of the dresser? Is it a set with the crib? Can you also post a pic of the patio set or describe it?

Thanks! I wasn't planning in going out this weekend but you might have some things I need.

NeedMoreStuff NeedMoreStuff
Apr '15

PWMS how big is your patio set?

jrsemom jrsemom
Apr '15

Sounds like this year's sought after item is a patio set. Although put things on it for sale, I'd be happy to sell a round green plastic patio table. Tried two years running and no interest. Only $5 to the first person that yells for it.

I need to find the marimba! Another acoustic guitar (of quality) maybe...

just the facts maam just the facts maam
Apr '15

Just the facts ma'am

I replied to your ail two days ago. I guess you didn't get it.
It was hand made in the Caribbean. Asking $30

JEL18 JEL18
Apr '15

Id like to check it out. I didnt receive your msg. Are you sale-ing today? Are you in hackettstown? Im bopping around ;) thank you...

Apr '15

Just checked my msgs and it was there. I dont check my yahoo acct. Too often. I would like to see it. May be interested.

Apr '15

Selling a John Deere riding lawn mower-

Yoga girl Yoga girl
Apr '15

What model lawn mover Yoga girl?

Maja- if no one takes your sawhorses, i'm interested!

fujixt1 fujixt1
Apr '15

Fujixt1- the tractor is a x500 with a 48 inch deck

Yoga girl Yoga girl
Apr '15

JEL 18...if you msg me again, maybe I can stop by today and take a look at it. Otherwise I may lose out tomorrow. Thank you...

Apr '15

Selling Entertainment center-Prefect condition/polished weekly real wood not pressboard
glass coffee table,
office chair
clothes
Linksys router
Pet supplies and more

Stop by 400 Willow Grove by the legion hall

Sat only

Heartbroken Heartbroken
Apr '15

Yoga girl- message sent.

fujixt1 fujixt1
Apr '15

Looking for girls and boys bikes with training wheels... For ages 4 to6. Also trikes and Big Wheels. Post your street or location. Thanks!!!

blessed grandma blessed grandma
Apr '15

Remember if you don't want to post details to the public, use PM!! Just click on the envelope by the name.

Maja..sent you a pm ( I hope)

Bessie Bessie
Apr '15

Any one selling a Cissy doll? (Madame Alexander)

Denise Denise
Apr '15

As requested here is a pic of the table and chairs. $40.00, send an email note if you want them prior to tomorrows sale.

As requested here is a picture of the Crib. This is a Carters adjustable height crib with optional upgrade to a bed (we only have the crib). $50.00 send an email request if you would like this prior to the sale!

I feel like an idiot. I have a smartphone and cannot reply to this nice woman who owns the marimba. She has sent me 3 messages via yahoo but, again, smartphone is not letting me reply to her. I either need your address, maam or phone number in order to see the marimba. I can stop by tomorrow morning but need to know address.

Apr '15

I will have kids bikes, a Disney princess vanity, Dora kitchen, doc mcstuffins care center, wicker bar stools, tv stand, shopkins, pair of ugg black moccasins size 8 never worn, kids toys still in boxes, never used, electronics, bathroom accessories, household items, size 7/8 coats and snow pants... And more

Andrea Andrea
Apr '15

JTFM
The address is 18 elmwood drive,
Hackettstown (Mansfield)

Diamond hill off of Hazen.

Can u be there tonight at 7. If not, I will put it aside for u for tomorrow.

JEL18 JEL18
Apr '15

Bessie, back at ya!

My niece is using my house to sell her kids crap. Boys clothing. Newborn to 2T.

auntiel auntiel
Apr '15

I'll come now JEL
On the way. JTFM

Apr '15

Vanessa, I'm planning on coming by to check out the girls clothes in those sizes too. Iris, leave some good stuff for me. ;o)

Tracy Tracy
Apr '15

American girl items

catlover catlover
Apr '15

Grand Ave, near train/college:

drill press
womens clothing and shoes
lots of kids books (and grown-up books too)
kids toys
picture frames
wicker baby bassinet
bookcase
antique mini fold-down desk (needs some repair)
tennis raquets
jewelry
lots of misc. items

**COFFEE/HOT CHOCOLATE/LEMONADE DRINK STAND*** :)

Spence Spence
Apr '15

Is anyone selling a large picnic table with separate benches?? Preferably oblong/oval shape?

Spence Spence
Apr '15

Forgot to mention - also selling:

2 weed whackers
possibly some child bikes/bigger kid bikes

Spence Spence
Apr '15

How much for the weed whackers Spence?

Also is anyone selling a lawn mower?

Children and baby clothes?

melissa c melissa c
Apr '15

Five piece drum set...real drums, not toy....decent set for a beginner

sientje smith sientje smith
Apr '15

ISO: a rocking chair
My friend's aunt is having surgery and she is looking for an inexpensive rocker for her aunt to use while she recovers.

Central21 Central21
Apr '15

sounds good Tracy :)
Melissa, I have girls clothing sizes newborn to child xsmall. we have about a dozen sales in our neighborhood so you're likely to find something and I know my neighbor has some boy clothing.
Carol Drive

vanessa vanessa
Apr '15

musky ridge-
We will have lots of baby and kids clothes! Many name brand, many new with tags! If you need baby clothes you should definitely stop by!

Mommyommy
Apr '15

Someone was looking for an ice cream maker at last year's yard sale. We have one this year. We are on Arthur Terrace. Happy Hunting and Good Luck Selling!

MO H'town MO H'town
Apr '15

Everything including the kitchen sink
Laurie Terrace

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Apr '15

Anyone selling an aluminum row boat?

Anginoxford Anginoxford
Apr '15

OMG I never worked so hard in my life. So much gone. What a fun day, humans by nature are really awesome. Time for food ,cocktails, hot tub, shower, sleep and do it again tomorrow. Joy, the Duke came a visiting today!!! Why weren't you with him ???

auntiel auntiel
Apr '15

Anyone still doing the sale tomorrow?

Bessie Bessie
Apr '15

I was participating and helping GC with his yard sale, Auntiel. Sorry, I missed you. You should have told him to buy me something... Hope your sale went well...

joyful joyful
Apr '15

I found some nice baby clothes at someone's house, maybe it was one of you who commented, I'm not sure. :) I wish I could have bought more but didn't find the baby clothes until the last one we went to, and had reached my limit for the day! lol Just didn't want to overspend... but if anyone has any baby clothes leftover for super cheap feel free to msg me b/c I will definitely still need more :)

melissa c melissa c
Apr '15

Bessie
I lot of us in Mansfield Township will be having sales tomorrow. Up in diamond Hill off of 57 there will be some sales.

JEL18 JEL18
Apr '15

We live in PV and have two pack and plays if you want to pay what you want. Pm me

We had odds and ends to sell but we are also selling Girl Scout cookies! Tomorrow afternoon we will still have Samoas (the coconut ones) and Do-Si-Dos (peanut butter sandwiches). On Collegeview Drive!

Jersey Girl Jersey Girl
Apr '15

I came home empty handed which is rare!

Teenie Teenie
Apr '15

The best moment of our garage sale day was when a very kind father noticed an item my little one was selling, all wrapped up in gift wrap. She had made a picture to sell, but wanted to wrap it up, no matter how much we tried to explain that one doesn't typically wrap items for sale at a garage sale. She was selling it for $1.00. I would like to thank him for making her day and mine when he so kindly decided to purchase this "surprise" gift from her. I hope I will remember to be that kind of person and touch the heart of a child when I have the chance to do so. THANK YOU, and blessings to you and your family!

Spence Spence
Apr '15

Wow! That is very sweet Spence:) I bet your daughter was thrilled! I am so happy that someone bought her gift wrapped treasure!

Aww that is a sweet story, Spence! Thanks for sharing :)

melissa c melissa c
Apr '15

We will be out this morning and see how the day goes. Still have girls clothes (newborn to xsmall), lots of toys, shoes, coats, small kitchen items, maternity clothes, books, movies (adult and kid). I know our neighbor will be out also and there were about a dozen sales in our neighborhood yesterday so some are bound to be out today as well.
Carol Drive in hackettstown

vanessa vanessa
Apr '15

Great story Spence!

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '15

Will also be open today, but only until noon. Just check the classifieds for all the info.

I still have lots of baby clothes! Both boys and girls, excellent condition ....most 2.00 each-stop by musky ridge across from the hospital if you need any!

Mommyommy
Apr '15

Still going strong over on Fifth St. too.

colette colette
Apr '15

We're still going strong too over on Elmwood drive. Mansfield.

Great sales in H'town and Mansfield! Went out yesterday and today. Got some good stuff. Useful stuff. Had fun! Everyone was so nice. Shout out to the ladies at the church on Washington St. Sorry can't remember the name. Had the bag sale on Saturday. Such nice people. Great weekend!

Sorry I missed the beer and crafts in Washington. Ran out of time.

Calico - did you go?

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Apr '15

Hi Bessie, I sent you the sawhorse location.

Thanks maja, will take a look, then email you to make arrangements. Thanks again

Bessie Bessie
May '15

Oak Hill yard sale starts this morning. 5/16/15. Come on out.

I'm selling tons of books, DVDs, compact discs, picture frames, blankets, winter and summer clothes, small appliances, a treadmill, camping gear including a tent, camp chairs and a camp table. A floor lamp. Playstation 2. Tools. Toolboxes. Video games. Clock. Snow shovels. Office supplies. Briefcases. Backpacks. Radios. Kitchen items and more.

Corner of Bryant and Belmont.

LeRoy Grimace LeRoy Grimace
May '15

Oak Hill's community wide yard sale is tomorrow. I have lots of girls size 6 summer and fall clothes and a few other sizes. $1 each. PM me for address if interested. :)

Leroy, do you have a toaster?

Bessie Bessie
May '15

I do have a toaster, but I need to keep it until the end of June. Send me a message then. :)

May '15

The tent, the table and the playstation are sold. We are doing well. The rain is minimal. Come on down. We've got plenty more.

:-)

May '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.